CTM installation after CIS->Impossible

In fact, i found something interesting.It’s impossible to install CTM after CIS.It has to be done before installing CIS.It’s very strange.I tried more than 5 times.Same result.

Sorry man. I’ve installed CTM after CIS, it works on my AHCI drivers, yesterday it’s updated to last version without a glitch but I swear that I’ll never hit that Reset baseline button in my life. :smiley:

Sorry or not sorry, it tоок several hours to me to find this issue.There is a new, complete(msi) installer here-> Download Antivirus for Mac | Free Antivirus Software for Mac
Maybe, you tried with the online installer.

p.s.It’s not product of my imaginations.I’m not lying.I’m just sharing my issues here.I have no idea why is this happening.About the AHCI-maybe you’re right.I thought the issue was caused by them, but now i’m not so sure.

I’ve installed CIS offline and after a couple of days CTM downloaded from site.

LE: Man I don’t say that you’re lying. I just want to share my config and the fact that I’m OK with both products (aaa, just one glitch with CTM Reset baseline when in fact I finish to restore an old HDD image to bring my computer to life again. :smiley: ).

I’m OK too already, but it was very hard to complete the quest.:smiley: That was the only way.I was trying and trying to install CTM last night.Install/Uninstall(windows crashes) like hundred times… i was so bored.And finally removed CIS and…voila.:))Then installed CIS again.Now, everything’s fine.

hi, bequick

Thanks for your support! I cannot reproduce your problem, so would you please tell me what OS you installed CIS and CTM in? Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

OK, here it is.CIS was installed on Windows 7 Ultimate x 86 with settings:
AV:stateful
FW:safe mode, all boxes checked, second option from the stealth wizard
D+:safe mode
SB:disabled
When i was installing, CTM asked for reboot to complete the installation, then windows couldn’t start.I had to choose uninstall option from the CTM console boot menu.Then again and again…and again.

Same here but on XP SP2. OK if you install CTM first and then CIS.