COMODO Windows Tweaker 1.0.56160.15 BETA BUG Reports

Please post all bug reports & BSOD’s here.

Be sure to include:

• Your Operating System (and whether it’s 32bit/64bit);
  • Security Software Installed;
  • How you produced the problem;
  • How you tried to resolve the problem;
  • Screen-shots with the error (if any);
  • Post Memory Dumps on crash if you encounter any;
  • Any other Additional Information;
32 Bit XP Pro SP2

Current security/other utility software instead has no relevance (it’s only Comodo Firewall + Defense+ 3.5 anyway) because it’s a GUI bug with 120 DPI setting. I don’t recall if the other components are affected, but the Registry Cleaner has been affected since the beginning

The main CWT interface is also affected (I didn’t install the other components this time).

Also, after uninstallation, it leaves a new registry HKU key:
S-1-5-21-343818398-1972579041-839522115-1002\Software\ComodoGroup

[attachment deleted by admin]

After I installed it said it found an update and automatically reinstalled the old version. Also my start menu no longer appears. Reinstalling 1.0.561.15 and declining to update and restarting fixes the start menu.

Visa home basic sp1

• Your Operating System: Vista Ultimate SP1 (32bit);
  • Security Software Installed: CIS, CMF, BOClean, SpywareBlaster, Super Anti-Spyware, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
  • How you produced the problem: updated program version to 1.0.56160.15
  • How you tried to resolve the problem: reverted back to program version 1.0.55931.13
  • Screen-shots with the error (if any): NA
  • Post Memory Dumps on crash if you encounter any: NA
  • Any other Additional Information:

+1 as above except Vista Ultimate SP1, but not sure exactly what he means by Start Menu no longer appears. My Start Menu button has a (Start) popup that appears when the mouse pointer goes over it, but it doesn’t open until you left-click the Start Button. I can’t remember if this is normal behavior or not. After reverting back to program version 1.0.55931.13, this Start Menu behavior remained the same. Also, when trying to clean computer files, the scan doesn’t take very long to complete, but the cleaning of the files never finishes. It just runs and runs, using up CPU resources and slowing down the computer.