Author Topic: COMODO System-Cleaner 3.0 build 53 BUG REPORTS  (Read 58001 times)

Offline ddavis84

• Comodo Family Member
Re: COMODO System-Cleaner 3.0 build 53 BUG REPORTS
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2011, 01:57:43 AM »
- Your Operating System: Win 7 x64
- Security Software Installed: Comodo Internet Security 5.8
- How you produced the problem: see below
- How you tried to resolve the problem: tried turning active clean off ended up uninstalling the application.
- Screen-shots with the error (if any): none
- Post Memory Dumps on crash if you encounter any:n/a
- All log files of CSC, if you had logs enabled: none
- Any other Additional Information;

I had CSC_3.0.172695.53 active clean on. The issue that I was having is when ever I would try to install a program that placed files in the TEMP folder they were being deleted as soon as they were created. I first thought I had some kind of malware causing the issue but with scans with CIS, Superantispyware, Malwarebytes, and Hitman Pro turned up nothing so I decided to check other applications. I disabled active clean and rebooted the machine when it came back up I tried installing the software and same issue, upon looking at CSC active clean was on again so I uninstalled it rebooted and was able to successfully install the application. I have 3 pcs in my home so I decided I would test the theory that CSC was the issue the same thing happened on all 3 machines.

Not sure if this was posted already but thought you might want to know.

~Dan

Offline anthos1984

keep loading on win 7 64-bit
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2011, 03:11:20 AM »
I'm using CSC 3.0.172695.53
windows 7 64-bit, microsoft security essential + comodo firewall

CSC is just keep loading for more than 4 hours !!!. Although many times I see CSC downloading definition (by pop up). But it seems can't be used. I think it's because it need long time to search the junk. But it seems not normal if it keeps like that for 4 hours. It compared with many freeware out there with searching just couple of minutes. CSC search capability + database can't be longer than 4 hours long just for finding junk.

Offline Victor Dragut

• Comodo Member
Re: keep loading on win 7 64-bit
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2011, 07:19:36 AM »
I'm using CSC 3.0.172695.53
windows 7 64-bit, microsoft security essential + comodo firewall

CSC is just keep loading for more than 4 hours !!!. Although many times I see CSC downloading definition (by pop up). But it seems can't be used. I think it's because it need long time to search the junk. But it seems not normal if it keeps like that for 4 hours. It compared with many freeware out there with searching just couple of minutes. CSC search capability + database can't be longer than 4 hours long just for finding junk.

Hello,

This issue will be fixed in the next releases.

Thank you for your support.
Regards,
Victor Dragut

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek