Author Topic: Comodo: Realtime Protection Hero thanks to Unique Default Deny Platform!  (Read 22373 times)

Offline BuketB

• Comodo's Hero
Re: Comodo: Realtime Protection Hero thanks to Unique Default Deny Platform!
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2016, 07:37:32 AM »
Hi Jon,

Yes, we are on that.

Kind Regards
Buket

Offline yigido

• Malware Research Group
  • Comodo's Hero
  • COMODO Rocks!
    • Free Comodo Products!
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2016, 12:15:21 PM »
Hi Jon,

Yes, we are on that.

Kind Regards
Buket

Please tell them how to use CIS?
and

Detection doesn't mean protection ;)
Firefox Quantum
Encrypt the web! Use HTTPS Everywhere..
Block spying ads and invisible trackers! Use Privacy Badger..

Offline BuketB

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2016, 02:17:42 AM »
Yes, this is what we always tell and for sure CIS is different than any other software by its unique default deny platform which provides Protection before infection so that you dont need detection ! We need to understand av-test lab test scenario in detail.

For your information

Kind Regards
Buket

Please tell them how to use CIS?
and

Detection doesn't mean protection ;)

Offline Jon79

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2016, 02:28:33 AM »
Yes, this is what we always tell and for sure CIS is different than any other software by its unique default deny platform which provides Protection before infection so that you dont need detection ! We need to understand av-test lab test scenario in detail.

For your information

Kind Regards
Buket

One sure thing is that AV-test performs the test with every SW at default setting. And we know CIS at default setting is not bulletproof.

Offline prodex

• Comodo's Hero
Thank you, "comodo"!
Today I opened secure shopping. Suddenliy a window opened reporting that comodo secure shopping had been deactivated because another computer has connected with my PC with a remote connection and other persons could watch my monitor .
Adobe Photo Shop Elements 2018 was the reason. But I don't know if the software caused it or the/aMan-in-the-Middle-attack because adobe lightroom  don't cause such a message.

I don't wan't to think what could happen if i had done online banking.

Malwarebytes didn't warn me. Even Adobe I don't wan't to allow to connect with my computer.
Once more:  Thanks comodo staff!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 03:41:57 AM by prodex »

Offline Ploget

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
  • 'Your best teacher, is your last mistake'
    • CIS Help
If you're running KeyScrambler or similar software, you will get this message as it intercepts the keyboard entries
Today I opened secure shopping. Suddenliy a window opened reporting that comodo secure shopping had been deactivated because another computer has connected with my PC with a remote connection and other persons could watch my monitor .
Adobe Photo Shop Elements 2018 was the reason. But I don't know if the software caused it or the/aMan-in-the-Middle-attack because adobe lightroom  don't cause such a message.

I don't wan't to think what could happen if i had done online banking.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 05:34:32 PM by Ploget »
Ploget
All Win10x64 Pro 1909 (18363.752) systems  /  CIS 2020 v.12.2.2.7036 RC
Comodo Forum Policy / CIS Help

Offline prodex

• Comodo's Hero
If you're running KeyScrambler or similar software, you will get this message as it intercepts the keyboard entries

No, I don't! Thank you, I didn't know that.

I don't use such software because I'm something like "paranoid".

Therefore I deactivate add ons in secure shopping as futuretech's advice and as I learned after researchin in Internet for security.

Offline prodex

• Comodo's Hero
If you're running KeyScrambler or similar software,............

You're right (see attachment)!

"Translated: Direct access to keyboard" (HIPS log) directly by adobe itself.

Now I can work with the program without the warning mentioned.

I blocked in HIPS the access to the keyboard, monitor....!

Once again I'm totally convinced of comodo and thx Ploget!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 11:40:11 PM by prodex »

Offline vitim

• Comodo's Hero
I know its offtopic but sorry, ive to say that..

I love when she writes this:

""" For your information
Kind Regards
Buket """

:-*    :P    ;D

Offline ubuysa

• Comodo's Hero
Re: Comodo: Realtime Protection Hero !
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2019, 02:23:30 AM »
I think anyone using Comodo product agrees with this. But this is not the point here.

It's like I say "Italy is the best Country in the World", then I show a comparison between Italy, Zimbawe and Uganda (with my greatest respect for Zimbawe and Uganda).
Maybe someone living in the USA, New Zealand, Norway or such can argue about my statement...

I think you're kind of overdoing the pedantry there. :)

And complaining because Comodo advertise is rather strange, EVERYBODY advertises - but not everybody supplies the base product for free.

As for 'the best in the world', what would you have Comodo say? Of course they think CIS is the best, if they thought otherwise they'd change it.

I'm 100% with Melih too, 'default deny' is absolutely the way to go. Detection dead, long live containment!

Offline Jon79

• Comodo's Hero
Re: Comodo: Realtime Protection Hero !
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2019, 04:43:18 AM »
I think you're kind of overdoing the pedantry there. :)

And complaining because Comodo advertise is rather strange, EVERYBODY advertises - but not everybody supplies the base product for free.

As for 'the best in the world', what would you have Comodo say? Of course they think CIS is the best, if they thought otherwise they'd change it.

I'm 100% with Melih too, 'default deny' is absolutely the way to go. Detection dead, long live containment!
Let me think a little bit, I'll reply to this post whitin 3 years as you did with my post...  88) 88) 88)

Offline prodex

• Comodo's Hero

Perhaps Adobes Photoshop Elements program needs a connection to the keyboard to operate the program with it.

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek