Author Topic: Brand New Comodo Internet Security 10 with Secure Shopping is released!!!  (Read 31436 times)

Offline vitim

• Comodo's Hero
Re: Brand New Comodo Internet Security 10 with Secure Shopping is released!!!
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2016, 12:21:00 AM »
installed and updating db right now...

Offline wasgij6

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2016, 01:09:24 AM »
what does this word in advanced settings?  :-\

1. 'check for updated during windows automatic maintenance'
2. 'Enable embedded code detection'

1. Check for updates during Windows Automatic Maintenance - Only available for Windows 8 and later. Select this option if you want CIS to check for program and virus database updates when Windows enters into automatic maintenance mode. This will be in addition to the regular periodical updates. (Default = Disabled)

2.  If enabled, CIS will detect embedded codes (scripts) for “Fileless Malware” protection.

https://help.comodo.com/topic-72-1-766-9024-Introduction-to-Comodo-Internet-Security.html
| Win 10 Pro (x64) | UAC Disabled | CCAV | Intel i7 4770k | Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo | Asus GeForce GTX 780 | G.Skill TridentX 32gb RAM | Samsung 850 Pro SSD |

Offline ghostza

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2016, 01:36:58 AM »
Father Christmas is a bit early this year. Thank you and congratulations with the release.
I prefer to have a local copy for various reasons:
  • I have a multi boot system and a netbook and don't want to download it multiple times. It's more efficient to use an off line installer
  • I may want to install it on other people's computers who don't have a 100 Mb/s connection like I have
  • It's more secure in case of a clean installation of Windows

Could you explain why an on line installer increase usability and why an off line installer is no longer an option? Increasing usability is empty language that annoys me. Part of the Comodo users are advanced users who like to know and be in control and would like to know why things are changing etc.

+1 on offline installers, installs on losts of pc's daily and can't wait to download very time.

Offline Dustyn

• Comodo Loves me
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2016, 01:54:43 AM »
I have one question.
Can I save my settings in CIS 8.4.0.5165, and import them into CIS 10? Or would that be inadvisable? I ask as I will be performing a clean install of CIS 10 and I don't know if my saved settings would work with the new version of CIS.

I am so looking forward to installing this on the weekend!

Thank you also for keeping your release date window to release this as a final edition before the end of the year too! :D  ;D :-TU
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 01:56:39 AM by Dustyn »

Offline BuketB

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2016, 02:30:26 AM »
Hi guys  :)

Staying updated with the latest fixes and patches is always important for a security product; once you download the webinstaller from any portal or website, and have it in your files; whenever you run the webinstaller, you will be able to reach the latest installer. You don't need to browse it again.

I will be discussing with the team to understand when we can provide you the offline installers as well.

Please kindly note that, we are planning a hotfix release in a short time for any issues you faced, so please keep posting your feedbacks accordingly.

Thank you very much to you all !

Kind Regards
Buket

Father Christmas is a bit early this year. Thank you and congratulations with the release.
I prefer to have a local copy for various reasons:
  • I have a multi boot system and a netbook and don't want to download it multiple times. It's more efficient to use an off line installer
  • I may want to install it on other people's computers who don't have a 100 Mb/s connection like I have
  • It's more secure in case of a clean installation of Windows

Could you explain why an on line installer increase usability and why an off line installer is no longer an option? Increasing usability is empty language that annoys me. Part of the Comodo users are advanced users who like to know and be in control and would like to know why things are changing etc.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 04:41:14 AM by BuketB »

Offline Jon79

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2016, 03:07:27 AM »
I noticed that ISE driver couldn't be installed on Windows 10 Pro x64 with Anniversary update  :o

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Is there a way to opt-out for CISE during installation?

Offline AlexNguyen

« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2016, 03:26:39 AM »
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Is there a way to opt-out for CISE during installation?
There is no option to uncheck ISE in customised installation step (at least in CIS Premium installer)

Offline BlueTesta

• Star Group
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2016, 03:37:07 AM »
Nice, an early christmas gift  ;D

But Secure Shopping isn't just for the internet! You can now run any application you want inside the secure environment to protect it from hostile processes.

Users have the ability to run not only browsers but any application in Secure Shopping.

Would be nice to have the option to right click on the application and
Run it inside Secure Shopping/Environment

Run Inside COMODO Sandbox
Add: Run Inside COMODO Virtual Desktop(Sandbox)
Add: Run Inside COMODO Secure Shopping/Environment
Add: Run Inside COMODO Secure Shopping /Environment Window (with Blue border)

Internet Security Essentials, will be available with both Comodo Internet Security, Comodo Antivirus and Comodo Firewall products !

ISE wasn't installed on my computer

Edited:
ISE only want to be installed once on my system W10 and VirtualBox W7
after i uninstall main program + ISE
and when i try to install CCAV, CIS10 or CIS 10beta again on the same system
ISE wont install.

•Unblock Applications

Ever tried to run a program only to find your security software is blocking it - then can't figure out what you need to do to get it running? Our new ‘unblock applications’ feature allows you to release applications with a single click from whatever security component has blocked them.

Note, Unblock application will add exolution for ever security component even if it hasn't been blocked by them.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 04:03:01 AM by BlueTesta »
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Offline Jon79

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2016, 03:48:16 AM »
ISE wasn't installed on my computer

ISE only want to be installed once on my system W10 and VirtualBox W7, after ISE uninstalled (alongside the main program) it wont install again, when i install CCAV, CIS 10 or 10Beta again on the same system.

So, basically, if I install CIS 10 (or CFW 10), ISE will be installed too, then I have to manually remove it... not really the best practice, but let's see...

Offline AlexNguyen

« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2016, 03:54:50 AM »
Standalone installer for CIS Premium (no ISE, no Secure Shopping, bla bla...you can decide to install Secure Shopping separately by clicking on icon on CIS's dashboard):

[Link removed by Moderator Mouse1 - I understand an official link will be posted shortly. We realise that you were being helpful. However as this build does not offer all installation options, we understand leaving it up could cause legal issues for Comodo as some options are sponsored.]
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 06:12:21 AM by mouse1 »

Offline mouse1

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2016, 03:59:39 AM »
what does this word in advanced settings?  :-\

1. 'check for updated during windows automatic maintenance'
2. 'Enable embedded code detection'

==============================

2. Selecting "Enable Anti-ARP spoofing" Blocks Entire Internet [M1219]
https://forums.comodo.com/resolvedoutdated-issues-cis/selecting-enable-antiarp-spoofing-blocks-entire-internet-m1219-t106892.0.html

this issue's occur on my environment.

Sorry you have this problem Savit.  Please see post on preview board announcement post. It's possible this is a related, still open issue.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 04:27:39 AM by mouse1 »

Offline clocks

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2016, 04:10:48 AM »
Anyone know how I can get rid of comodo security essentials.  The uninstall routine can't find isestart.exe. 

Edit:  I was able to get into safe mode, and delete the folder for it.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 04:15:00 AM by clocks »

Offline Jon79

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2016, 04:12:30 AM »
Standalone installer for CIS Premium (no ISE, no Secure Shopping, bla bla...you can decide to install Secure Shopping separately by clicking on icon on CIS's dashboard):

Great :)
Do you have something similar for CFW only?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 06:19:39 AM by mouse1 »

Offline a77841s

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2016, 04:43:17 AM »
Why Error 404....?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 05:01:33 AM by a77841s »

Offline Huntokar

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2016, 04:56:00 AM »
Uninstalled Version 8.4, restarted, downloaded installer and ran, but won't install just come up with Fatal Error : 1603  ???

Running Windows 10 64 bit Pro version 1607 14393.576 on a real machine - not VM
Desktop:- Windows 10 64bit Pro ¦¦ CIS 11.0.0.6744 ¦¦ CBU 4.4.1.23 ¦¦ Itarian        Laptop:- Windows 10 64bit Home ¦¦ CIS 11.0.0.6744 ¦¦ CBU 4.4.1.23 ¦¦ Itarian      Tablet:- ACER W4-820:- Windows 10 32bit Home ¦¦ CCAV 1.21.465847.842

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek