Author Topic: Brand New Comodo Internet Security 10 with Secure Shopping is released!!!  (Read 33066 times)

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
Re: Brand New Comodo Internet Security 10 with Secure Shopping is released!!!
« Reply #195 on: December 24, 2016, 12:01:00 PM »
Setting up a VM to make a video to demonstrate that feature. :)

(CLY) :Beer (:CLP)

Offline Jon79

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #196 on: December 24, 2016, 12:23:23 PM »
it looks like sandbox alerts can run only by windows notifications

You can disable the notification in windows.

If i disable notifications in windows i dont get any popup when an app is sandboxed

Offline Heyye

« Reply #197 on: December 24, 2016, 12:27:56 PM »
CFW only (Internet Security config)

Do you guys get AV alert on detection by cloud AV?

I tested with leaktest.exe from grc.com And its quarantined but no AV alert.

Alerts/Popups are enabled in GUI & Windows notification settings.

Win 10 64

Same problem.

Offline Xstof25

• Comodo Member
« Reply #198 on: December 24, 2016, 12:40:54 PM »
Hello,

When I launch Google Chrome, I have to accept script execution in C: \ ProgramData \ Comodo \ Cis \ tempscrpt each time, which has names that change each time Chrome starts up like this:
C_cmd.exe_1D7AD4C1EFB879CCBA5BDFE18CA2CD1F532D7F86. (The sequence of letters and numbers changes each time).

Inside you find this for the 2 plugin I have in Chrome:
C:/Program Files/FreeDownloadManager.ORG/Free Download Manager/browsernativehost.exe" chrome-extension://ahmpjcflkgiildlgicmcieglgoilbfdp/ --parent-window=0 < \\.\pipe\chrome.nativeMessaging.in.6525ff63c15ea84a > \\.\pipe\chrome.nativeMessaging.out.6525ff63c15ea84 or
C:\Users\Christophe\AppData\Roaming\Dashlane\DashlanePlugin.exe" chrome-extension://fdjamakpfbbddfjaooikfcpapjohcfmg/ --parent-window=0 < \\.\pipe\chrome.nativeMessaging.in.f9a66abe62d5790f > \\.\pipe\chrome.nativeMessaging.out.f9a66abe62d5790f.

How to stop this so do not have unknown files every time without uninstalling FreeDownload Manager and Dashlane?
I'm in 10.0.0.6086 (installed by Comodo support withGeekbuddy yesterday) virus base : 2633 and My configuration is Automatic Sand Box Enabled, HIPS Secure Mode, Viruscope Enabled, Web Filtering enabled.

Can I empty this folder without problem?

Best regards and Merry Christmas
Xstof25

Offline khanyash

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #199 on: December 24, 2016, 12:42:04 PM »
If you disable Comodo notification in Windows Settings, you dont get AutoSandbox alerts.

And it seems a bug with AV alerts i.e no alerts are shown on quarantine.

Offline mouse1

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #200 on: December 24, 2016, 12:55:33 PM »
Hello,

When I launch Google Chrome, I have to accept script execution in C: \ ProgramData \ Comodo \ Cis \ tempscrpt each time, which has names that change each time Chrome starts up like this:
C_cmd.exe_1D7AD4C1EFB879CCBA5BDFE18CA2CD1F532D7F86. (The sequence of letters and numbers changes each time).

Inside you find this for the 2 plugin I have in Chrome:
C:/Program Files/FreeDownloadManager.ORG/Free Download Manager/browsernativehost.exe" chrome-extension://ahmpjcflkgiildlgicmcieglgoilbfdp/ --parent-window=0 < \\.\pipe\chrome.nativeMessaging.in.6525ff63c15ea84a > \\.\pipe\chrome.nativeMessaging.out.6525ff63c15ea84 or
C:\Users\Christophe\AppData\Roaming\Dashlane\DashlanePlugin.exe" chrome-extension://fdjamakpfbbddfjaooikfcpapjohcfmg/ --parent-window=0 < \\.\pipe\chrome.nativeMessaging.in.f9a66abe62d5790f > \\.\pipe\chrome.nativeMessaging.out.f9a66abe62d5790f.

How to stop this so do not have unknown files every time without uninstalling FreeDownload Manager and Dashlane?
I'm in 10.0.0.6086 (installed by Comodo support withGeekbuddy yesterday) virus base : 2633 and My configuration is Automatic Sand Box Enabled, HIPS Secure Mode, Viruscope Enabled, Web Filtering enabled.

Can I empty this folder without problem?

Best regards and Merry Christmas
Xstof25

Thanks for your feedback. If you make the appropriate executable trusted, then it should resolve the issue.

Yes you can empty the folder, but CIS will auto-empty it anyway.

Kind regards

Mouse

Offline Jon79

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #201 on: December 24, 2016, 12:58:47 PM »
If you disable Comodo notification in Windows Settings, you dont get AutoSandbox alerts.

+1

If i disable notifications in windows i dont get any popup when an app is sandboxed

Offline mouse1

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #202 on: December 24, 2016, 01:12:25 PM »

I am sorry you are having this problem, please report it as a wish in the wish board. I think may have been a previous explanation that this occurred in CFW because the Cloud AV was subsidiary to the sandbox. But personally I feel it should be corrected - IMO you should get the AV and not the sandbox alert if only one can be given.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 01:15:15 PM by mouse1 »

Offline mouse1

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #203 on: December 24, 2016, 01:13:42 PM »
FT is more au fait with the Windows notification setting situation than me so I will leave that issue for him to respond to if I may.

Kind regards

Mouse

Offline futuretech

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #204 on: December 24, 2016, 03:54:46 PM »

Thanks I have confirmed that comodo no longer shows its own notifications when you disable windows notifications, weird it worked with the beta. Logged as bug 2134 in the tracker.

Offline morphiusz

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Suspicious file?
« Reply #205 on: December 24, 2016, 05:20:13 PM »
People using Firefox: will FF open in a private mode inside SecureShopping? Mine not.
Chrome and Edge do.

Offline boombaard

• Comodo Family Member
« Reply #206 on: December 24, 2016, 06:16:18 PM »
This release is completely unusable for me, PC became nonresponsive 5 forced reboots in a row while attempting to create a new firewall rule. (Clean w10 install.) Sad to say that I'm shocked that this was released in this state.
Windows7 x64 Professional, updated
AMD64 x2 7750BE (Un-OC)
MSI 790GX (IGP enabled)
4GB Kingston ValueRam

Offline tonialb

• Comodo Loves me
« Reply #207 on: December 24, 2016, 07:34:17 PM »
Hi guys,

I was trying to install the new CIS 10, but it failed to start. Can't find what I did wrong! Same error even with Comodo Firewall alone! Anyone have an idea how to fix? I'm using Win7Ultimate on an T60 Thinkpad.

thnx

Offline vitim

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #208 on: December 24, 2016, 10:26:48 PM »
cis 10 is a great software and its running good like heaven on 3 machines already.

i just found that there is somekind of issue with windows 10 notifications of cis 10 about malwares detections. There is no notifications on windows 10 notifications side bar for cis 10 regardless any kind of cis popups/notifications.

Other than that, all is running great!!!

Offline Playa82

« Reply #209 on: December 25, 2016, 02:01:21 AM »
Hi guys,

I was trying to install the new CIS 10, but it failed to start. Can't find what I did wrong! Same error even with Comodo Firewall alone! Anyone have an idea how to fix? I'm using Win7Ultimate on an T60 Thinkpad.

thnx

i had this at the beginning also. then after it works i got my problems with freezing after i enabled HIPS.

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek