Author Topic: [merged]Chrome XY Released~can't wait for new CD! Speculations and lamentations  (Read 69814 times)

Offline Several-GHM

• Comodo Family Member
  • I'm From Taiwan!
Dragon is only slightly behind on the Chromium releases these days.

Will "Comodo Dragon 25.3" when the release of the official version?

Google in the  "2013.3 12" release "Chrome 25.0.1364.172" official version.

Delayed for several days.

Wait until the mushrooms have long.

Trouble to respond to thank.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 10:14:01 PM by Several-GHM »
| Windows XP Pro SP3; Admin | I like using: Comodo Dragon & Google Chrome | Hopes everybody happy joyful |

Offline HeffeD

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
I've merged your new topic with your old one. Please do not create any new topics asking the same question.

Offline ultradolby1

• Comodo Loves me
TUESDAY, MARCH 26, 2013

Stable Channel Update
The Chrome team is excited to announce the promotion of Chrome 26 to the Stable Channel.

http://googlechromereleases.blogspot.com/search/label/Stable%20updates

...wonder how long they're going to make us wait for this?...

...this post will probably get moved (buried) where nobody will see it...

Offline Sal Amander

• Comodo's Hero
TUESDAY, MARCH 26, 2013

Stable Channel Update
The Chrome team is excited to announce the promotion of Chrome 26 to the Stable Channel.

http://googlechromereleases.blogspot.com/search/label/Stable%20updates

...wonder how long they're going to make us wait for this?...

...this post will probably get moved (buried) where nobody will see it...

Considering this version only got released today (less than an hour ago it seems), it unreasonable to expect a new version of CD based on it to be released immediately.

If I had to guess, we'll have CD version 26 within a week or two. Please have patience.

Offline Seany007

• Star Group
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Comodo Commando
Considering this version only got released today (less than an hour ago it seems), it unreasonable to expect a new version of CD based on it to be released immediately.

If I had to guess, we'll have CD version 26 within a week or two. Please have patience.

Can't agree more with you Sal Amander. Week or two? That's fast! :) :-TU

At the end of the day ultradolby1 you can just use Google Chrome if you want fast updates.
Proud Comodo User (CIS, CD, CID and CMS)

Offline ultradolby1

• Comodo Loves me
Can't agree more with you Sal Amander. Week or two? That's fast! :) :-TU

At the end of the day ultradolby1 you can just use Google Chrome if you want fast updates.

...? answered - thank you - kind regards...

Offline EricJH

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
The Dragon release will come when it is ready. There is no need to try to rush Comodo. It is not going to work.

Offline ad18

• Comodo's Hero
I agree with you. Comodo is certainly not fast in development, but they do a good job though. :)

Offline EricJH

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
It seems that version steps like from 25-26, take longer than releases, like from 25.0 to 25.1, come more quickly.

Offline HeffeD

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero

Offline trscsaeg

• Comodo's Hero
I agree with you. Comodo is certainly not fast in development, but they do a good job though. :)
I know all software has bugs and that's fine but here lately it seems comodo has had a lot major bugs with dragon lately regarding flash and updating through dragon. I don't what the deal is with comodo lately. they also seem to have major bugs in other products and then abandon development on them for a year or 2. maybe that's an exaggeration but I'm not sure. I know they test their software but I just don't think they do enough or they don't test enough aspects of their software. cis seams to be the only thing they really try to perfect. don't get me wrong I love comodo and their products and I'm not trying to put them down but they just don't seem to have stable products or development for their products

Offline JCitizen

I still like Comodo Dragon - I like the extra privacy features, the clean interface, and the EULA is the biggest reason! I hate Google's cavalier attitude to my IP and privacy issues. I'm going to use Dragon until if fails me, and then I guess I'll have to go back to Mozilla.

Internet Explorer 9 broke my password manager last patch Tuesday, so I'm not going back to it.

Offline Cyberfox007

• Comodo's Hero
I know all software has bugs and that's fine but here lately it seems comodo has had a lot major bugs with dragon lately regarding flash and updating through dragon. I don't what the deal is with comodo lately. they also seem to have major bugs in other products and then abandon development on them for a year or 2. maybe that's an exaggeration but I'm not sure. I know they test their software but I just don't think they do enough or they don't test enough aspects of their software. cis seams to be the only thing they really try to perfect. don't get me wrong I love comodo and their products and I'm not trying to put them down but they just don't seem to have stable products or development for their products

I'm with you!

Offline Cyberfox007

• Comodo's Hero

Not lately they haven't.  Very disappointed as I have stated in numerous threads here.  They're as bad as my postal carriers.  They make you wait all day and then don't bring what your are expecting.  I frankly expected no more issues with Flash with the latest release.  Sadly this is not the case.

Offline sAyer

• Star Group
  • Comodo's Hero
  • If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.
I'm not a CD user, but would someone humor me and explain why there is such a need and rush for the new (next) release ? On the day of a new release people are all ready asking about when next one will be. I understand some people have been having an issue with Flash, but other than that is there a reason ?

« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 11:33:56 PM by sAyer »
"You affect the world by what you browse." - Tim Berners-Lee

"When you change the rules on what controls you - you will change the rules on what you can control.” ― Revolver

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek