Author Topic: [merged]Chrome XY Released~can't wait for new CD! Speculations and lamentations  (Read 72671 times)

Offline Cyberfox007

• Comodo's Hero
https://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9237055/Google_fixes_22_flaws_in_Chrome_slams_silent_add_ons

It's been a little while since CD has been updated...looking forward to a new release!   :)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 07:24:09 AM by Melih »

Offline rogerg2

• Comodo's Hero
  • If It Is Not Broken, DO NOT TRY TO FIX IT!
https://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9237055/Google_fixes_22_flaws_in_Chrome_slams_silent_add_ons

It's been a little while since CD has been updated...looking forward to a new release!   :)

+1 :-)

PS. I do not know if it just is this with Dragon or with chrome altogether (which I think it is) but, they do not work well with Dragon NaturallySpeaking whatsoever. i.e. Whenever I use it in that Browser, my words (in sentences) never seem to come out properly.

Roger
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 01:10:05 PM by rogerg2 »
Windows 7 Ultimate/Asus Crosshair V Formula/AMD 8350FX 4.4xx GHz/CD 31.1 /CIS 7.0.315459.4132/Norton DNS/Malwarebytes 2.0.1.1004

Offline galeguinho

• Comodo Member
You are absolutely right Cyberfox007! It makes almost a week that Chrome was updated. But nothing happens with Dragon anymore... Strange, isn't it?

Offline Cyberfox007

• Comodo's Hero
You are absolutely right Cyberfox007! It makes almost a week that Chrome was updated. But nothing happens with Dragon anymore... Strange, isn't it?

Wow...27 is already in development so that means that 25 should have already been in development for Comodo.  I stand by my assessment.  BTW, I know that the update is tomorrow.

Offline galeguinho

• Comodo Member
Good to know, thanks for the news!

Offline EricJH

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
Wow...27 is already in development so that means that 25 should have already been in development for Comodo.  I stand by my assessment.  BTW, I know that the update is tomorrow.
Dragon is only slightly behind on the Chromium releases these days.

Dragon 25 is now released with some Comodo added functionality.

Offline Several-GHM

• Comodo Family Member
  • I'm From Taiwan!
May I ask when will the official version (Comodo Dragon 25.2) ?

Thank !
| Windows XP Pro SP3; Admin | I like using: Comodo Dragon & Google Chrome | Hopes everybody happy joyful |

Offline ad18

• Comodo's Hero
What are you asking?

Offline Siketa

• Comodo's Hero
  • ZIG ZAG
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 10:15:08 AM by Siketa »

Offline captainsticks

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Comodo Help
Topic locked due to release of V25.2, which can be found in the link in the previous post.
Thank you.

Offline Several-GHM

• Comodo Family Member
  • I'm From Taiwan!
May I ask when will the official version (Comodo Dragon 25.3) ?

Thank !
| Windows XP Pro SP3; Admin | I like using: Comodo Dragon & Google Chrome | Hopes everybody happy joyful |

Offline Siketa

• Comodo's Hero
  • ZIG ZAG
Tomorrow.
 ;) ;D

Offline trscsaeg

• Comodo's Hero
they will not tell you and if they did it would likely get pushed back

Offline Several-GHM

• Comodo Family Member
  • I'm From Taiwan!
Wait until the mushrooms have long

:embarassed: :-\
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 09:41:58 AM by Several-GHM »

Offline Cyberfox007

• Comodo's Hero
Dragon is only slightly behind on the Chromium releases these days.

Dragon 25 is now released with some Comodo added functionality.

This is true only some of the time and isn't it true that CD's developers are working on the code at the same time as all chromium based browsers?  I would think that would be the case.

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek