Comodo Dragon ver 24.1 is now available for download

Comodo Dragon 24.1 is now available for download from the following link:
http://download.comodo.com/dragon/DragonSetup.exe

Fixed:

• The browser couldn’t be closed while running in incognito mode.

Just in time :slight_smile: We want privalert back :slight_smile:

…heaven’s t’ betsy - it works - thank you - i was palpitatin’ - 2nd that on the privalert…

Update went fine. :-TU
Extension will be in CD WIR…

Thanks for fixing that bug so quickly. I thought my Comodo Dragon was corrupt.

Support the request of the people, and asking agane: When we are able to enjoy this wery useful plugin? :slight_smile:

I had a prob CD not updating automatically that I mentioned in CD 24 thread.

I uninstalled 24 & installed 24.1.

Now the prob is its not saving the settings. I changed few settings but after restart of the browser the settings are reverted back.

And Comodo extensions Web Inspector & the other one is also not there. Have they removed all the default extensions.

And I noticed previously there was dictionaries folder in dragon folder, with this install its not there.

Plzz dont release immature software & create probs for the users.

Win 7 64

Hi Naren,

I wonder if this is possibly a system, location or connection related issue.
Not intending to pass the buck, but updating has quite often been difficult for you if I remember correctly.

Now the prob is its not saving the settings. I changed few settings but after restart of the browser the settings are reverted back.
What settings are changing back? Are you using some privacy cleaning program?
And Comodo extensions Web Inspector & the other one is also not there. Have they removed all the default extensions.
The share extension and the Web inspector extension have not been removed. Please check [b]dragon://plugins/[/b] to see if they have been disabled for some reason.
And I noticed previously there was dictionaries folder in dragon folder, with this install its not there.
This will get created automatically when it is required. Example: Misspell a word on the Forum and push space allowing for the word to show as misspelled and the that folder should be created automatically.
Plzz dont release immature software & create probs for the users.
This version was rushed to fix an unforeseen issue with the previous release. I think we need to give Comodo some [b]credit[/b] for fixing the issue so quickly. Kind regards.

Stop rushing them guys. We don’t want them to release a rushed out extension because people keep bugging them about it. There’s people saying CIS v6 was released too early or something, we don’t want the same for this extension. =)

There were no autoupdate probs previously. The autoupdate prob started with version 23.4

Fresh installed 24.1 I changed Home Page to New Tab, Selected Show Home Button, Set New Tab for New Page, Set Google Search, all the settings reverts back when dragon is restarted. Tried reinstalling but the same prob.

Tried older versions but the same prob.

Tried version 22 when Yahoo was not introduced in CD & Comodo.com use to open when dragon was started but the same prob.

I dont use any cleaning/privacy cleaning softwares.

The extionsions showed Boo, you dont have extensions installed.

Still having the issue with really slow performance while running in CIS sandbox. =/ https://forums.comodo.com/bug-reports-cd/comodo-dragonchrome-240-slow-in-cis-sandbox-t90536.0.html

Hi Naren,
This sounds like a corrupted Dragon user profile to me.
Please consider trying the portable version to eliminate your current user profile, or try creating a new user profile.
Thanks.
Portable version
To create a new user profile in Comodo Dragon

But on every uninstall I selected remove user profile.

Maybe some permission issues with the profile location, not sure. :-
Have you checked in the location listed here after uninstall to be certain the profile did indeed get deleted.
Trying the portable version in a different location could help troubleshoot.

Currently I have uninstalled CD. Checked the location with Run & got location not available.

Updated from the about menu of 24.0 with no problems.

Tried creating new profile but the same prob. Wasted so much time on this prob.

Tried the portable version on desktop but the same prob.

W7 x64: I could not update via Dragon’s updater no matter how many times I tried. “Failed Install” every time. I had to repair 24.0 via the installer I saved. This is strike 3 for me, and I too am back solely on Chrome.

…all of you with trouble updating, is your Comodo Dragon Update Service “started” (running)?..
I have XP - works for others
RIGHT click my computer → manage → services & applications → services → maximize page → highlight “comodo dragon update service” → click “start the service” in upper LH corner - if you have a modem, look for activity - if ithe service shows as “disabled”, RIGHT click the service → properties → ▼ → & set to man. or auto. - if man., you will always have to manually start it to update - hope this helps…