Comodo Dragon ver 24.0 is now available for download

Comodo Dragon 24.0 is now available for download from the following link:
http://download.comodo.com/dragon/DragonSetup.exe

What’s new:

• Dragon is based on Chromium 24.0.1312.52.

Thanks for the update, installed and running smoothly. :-TU

What with PrivAlert? ???
It was really good plugin! :-TU

:THNK Whats is change ,waths new in the version. Dragon was always quick ,but now is quicker then quick .

Posted by: Perun_42
Insert Quote
What with PrivAlert?
It was really good plugin!

• :-TU and please give us back the plugin (CWY)

(:CLP)

I’ll join in with “Wot!, no privalert?” :smiley:

You have probably had to perform minor miracles to make this available so soon after the holidays, so thank you too.

And a breakthrough, after installing I still have bookmark favicons … Something that never stops me updating but made me sigh each time :slight_smile:

The end of your T&Cs needs a look at …
“ACCEPTANCE
BY CLICKING “I ACCEPT” BELOW, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU WILL BE BOUND BY AND COMPLY WITH ALL OF ITS. DO NOT CLICK THE “I ACCEPT” BUTTON IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.”

That you will be bound by and comply with all of its … What?

Also like the new Advanced Settings \ Content Setting …

"Unsandboxed plugin access

• Allow all sites to use a plug-in to access my computer

• Ask me when a site wants to use a plug-in to access my computer (recommended)

• Do not allow any sites to use a plug-in to access my computer"

Third option instantly checked.

Few issues. No auto-update for me. Had to install it manually. Second where is the PrivAlert which we were promised in this release? Not that happy. :frowning:

I am getting failed to download the new version.

Any info?

nice guys :-TU

As far as know its dosnt update automaticaly.

How have done?

click on the dragon icon in the left corner ,below setting is the comodo dragon info.
have clicked on that and the last available dragon number -version- was to see. after a second the Dragon started to download the new version.

Mine updated automatically.

I got the bar new version available & I clicked on download but download failed as shown in the about screen of Comodo Dragon.

I clicked about Comodo Dragon again & it showed new version available & I clicked download but it mentions failed to download new version.

Win 7 64

Attached is the screenshot

I successfully updated CD on XP 32.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thats strange -naren- (:SAD)

Someone with a litle bit bigger brain then my own have to help .

I had to manually update too but it’s no big deal to me as I check these forums everyday. Thanks for the update and I can’t wait for when Privalert comes back!

I went to update Dragon through the about link and it had already been updated even though I hadn’t opened it since yesterday. My default browser is still IE9 but I replaced Chrome with Dragon and use it in the Kiosk for my shopping and banking sites.

Same trouble as reported below by other users : I could not directly install this new CD version!

On the “About” screen, it was shown “Pls click on the restart button to end the update”. I did that but nothing happened. On the Win7 task manager I could see that CD and all the extensions (from version 23) were still working. I prefered not to close any for avoiding any crash. Even the CD logo above on my “bureau” disappeared… Besides, I suddenly received a message from CD saying that the update did not work and that no reason was found for that! 88)

So I had no other choice than to open horrible Explorer 10 ;D for finding the CD download link on Comodo Products page… Then the CD update screen appeared and I could update it…

But how come this update bug? It happened in the past, stopped and… reappeared again and again… :o

Just wanted to say that updating worked fine for me.

This is the best release of CD to date! Well done! I am using two temporary add-ons in lieu of PrivAlert: ‘Traffic Light’ and ‘DoNotTrackMe’ (both are free and are available at the Google Chrome Web Store).

…first, no privalert (that was real ■■■■■■ the way that went down) - then, simply opening cd puts 4 instances in task manager & then the “close” button doesn’t work, “have to” kill the top process in task manager (process explorer) for it to close, what a sloppy update (as well as all the other problems i’m reading about) - uninstalled & reinstalled TWO times, and still, same BS - back to FF - got rid of cid & cce as well - good riddance…

No problems like that here. Updated perfectly on both XP and Win 7 and it’s smooth sailing. I don’t use any of those extraneous things like Process Explorer, Secunia, et al, so maybe that’s why I never have problems.