Comodo Dragon ver 21.0 is now available for download

Comodo Dragon 21.0 is now available for download from the following link:
http://download.comodo.com/dragon/DragonSetup.exe

IMPROVED:

• Dragon is based on Chromium 21.0.1180.75.

FEATURES:

• Secure Connections enforcement.

Well done :-TU

Thanks for the upgrade.

Just a remark though : the bookmarks icons were better looking in previous versions.

Nice one people :-TU

Thanks for the update. :-TU

The help button error that was in the beta is still present.
Directs to chrome help instead of Dragon help. :-TD

I had a big problem with Google Chrome ver 21.0. But Comodo seems to be fine with ver 21.0.

hope this version does not elable the dragon update service automatically, previous version enabled the auto update service.

thanks for the release !!

It leaves the service as it was before the update…In my case disabled. :-TU

downlaoded it via the link supplied,stangely it downloaded the 20.1 version and while installing asked me if i wanted to repair or uinstall the version,instead of upgrading,downloading it once again now.

nopes still the same,says its version 20.1 instead of 21.0,kindly check and confirm.

Hi arsenaloyal,
Not sure what is happening, but the inbuilt updater and the download link are both the correct version here.
Have you tried the updater or just the link?

I was notified that a new version was available when I launched Dragon, and updated through Dragon without issue.

Umm even the Product page is downloading the latest.

just the link,can you please confirm the file version?

Does Comodo Dragon save your bookmarks when it updates?

It downloads and installs Flash Player 11.2.202.235. :o (Current version is 11.3.300.270.)

I wish Dragon would use PepperFlash.

Yes, your bookmarks are untouched.

Screenshot showing the properties of the file downloaded from the link in the OP.

[attachment deleted by admin]

With me it uses v 11,3,300,268 as installed on my system. On Win 7 SP1 x86.

I had no Flash Player installed, and the option to download and install Flash Player was checked in Dragon’s installer.