Author Topic: Chromodo - is still supported?  (Read 1501 times)

Offline Szaman Szamanek

Chromodo - is still supported?
« on: June 01, 2017, 05:50:01 PM »
Like in the title, does Chromodo browser is still supported or should i move to Comodo Dragon/Ice Dragon.

Offline tazruby2000

• Comodo Family Member
Re: Chromodo - is still supported?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 06:02:34 PM »
Chromodo is likely gone as far as new versions. Comodo Dragon / Ice Dragon will never be updated with new version like Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome, Vivaldi and etc. I use Opera and Vivaldi stable, I also use Pale Moon every now and then.

Offline EricJH

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 10:19:07 AM »
Chromodo is now officially discontinued and succeeded by Comodo Dragon browser: Migration of Chromodo v49+ to Comodo Dragon v57.0.2987.93.

The mentioned topic describes the details of the migration in case Dragon is not already installed.

Offline Graham1

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 11:07:49 AM »
Chromodo is now officially discontinued and succeeded by Comodo Dragon browser: Migration of Chromodo v49+ to Comodo Dragon v57.0.2987.93.

Good, a step in the right direction :-TU. Pointless having two builds of a Chromium based browser. Now, if Comodo would just concentrate on creating one browser. As a Chromium user myself, I would be quite happy to switch to a firefox based browser if found more secure/privacy friendly. Just create the best browser you can and pack it full of useful security/privacy features (or extensions/add-ons) to make it stand out from the competition.

:)
Ubuntu 18.04 LTS | Chromium | uBlock Origin | Privacy Badger | HTTPS Everywhere
https://www.thevenusproject.com | Beyond Politics Poverty and War

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek