Killswitch uses a lot of memory

Comodo Killswitch is an awesome application, however it slows down the machine and uses a lot of RAM, although it provides much more information than windows task manager, it slows the the machine and should not be replaced. uses about 200,000 KB of RAM (too much) and about 5% CPU (not a big problem). i am running Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

For my part it is mostly around 100000 - 150000 kb. Not a major problem for my part, as I have plenty of ram, however, I can see it being a problem if you have 2gig or less.

How much memory do you have installed? Remember it will have to load a lot of AV definitions. I would not call that a leak.

I once ran a beta of CCE that truly leaked. It would eventually start to guzzle up 1,7 GB.

Yes it really uses a lot of memory almost 150mb

[attachment deleted by admin]

killswitch has always used a lot of ram since its first release.

I think this is something that should be looked into.

When I first started my product, it was using around 101,000+/-. And then it creeped up a bit to 104,000+/-

I agree, I would like to see the memory/CPU usage improved for KillSwitch, Autorun Analyzer, and Comodo Cleaning Essentials; because this has been an issue since the beginning.