CCE standalone [merged topic]

What is the status of CCE as standalone program now that CIS 6 has been released?

When it will be released? Will it’s development be tied with CIS development? Version numbers same as CIS?

Good question. I’m interested in this too.

any status update ?

Good question. I'm interested in this too.
I could probably create a Frankenstein version, I'll be kind of skeptical about the reboot part and the mbr repairing part of it. Also I'm not sure if the staff will allow it, maybe they'll let me make one just for the mods to test and play with???

CCE standalone is here (although not the current version):

https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cce/comodo-cleaning-essentials-25242177201-released-t85408.0.html;msg610135#msg610135

G’day Comodo,

May I ask when is Comodo going to release CCE standalone v6.2, because at Comodo website showing CCE is not up to date still have the old CCE v2.5.242177.201.

Thank you.

Is CCE 6.2, COMODO Rescue Disk or COMODO Cleaning Essentials? CRD has the same version number or are the two products merging, hence the higher version number.

:slight_smile:

Inside CRD bootable DVD the CCE supposed to have the same latest version as the CCE v6.2 for example, Comodo is going to release another CRD version soon due to compatibility hardware problem with the latest laptop model as I’ve been told by Yanghua Fang here on Comodo Forum :wink:

will we get any new version of stand alone cce in future ever?

hopefully it should i think :-\

CCE part of development seems to be stalled these days…No word from Devs on this so far…

Merged.

I have PMed two Staff members asking about this.
If/when I get a reply I will post it here.
Thank you.

It seem like it’s getting very quiet for a long time :‘( :’(

Still no feedback on CCE :cry:

No sorry, but I will send have sent another reminder. :frowning:

Bummer! it seem like Comodo Staff can’t come over to the keyboard for just 5mins or 10mins of their spare time for a moment and peacefully, and answer a simple question won’t do any harm and I can’t believe this topic is nearly dead without a peaceful answer :‘( :’( :cry:

Just to remind.

What is the status of CCE as standalone program now that CIS 6 has been released?

What is the status of CCE as standalone program now that CIS 7 has been released?

What is the status of CCE as standalone program now that CIS 8 has been released?

I guess same as Emsisoft Mamutu.
They abandoned standalone version but continue to develop its module inside EAM/EIS.

I know it is probably so but it would nice to get: “Guys we are integrating CCE in CIS and won’t offer it anymore as standalone” answer.

It’s 5 sec to post and it would be nice have some info, any info.