Author Topic: Comodo Cloud Antivirus 1.6.400657.347 is Released!!!  (Read 7707 times)

Offline Guto

• Comodo Member
Re: Comodo Cloud Antivirus 1.6.400657.347 is Released!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2016, 07:20:36 AM »
Hi Comodo Team,

I have some itens to see if yours can input in Comodo Cloud Antivírus for be better and no crash with Vírus !!! I have a friend who is an expert in programming and he made me a video that I'd like to see how I can make available to you to see if you understand what he explained demonstrating that when running a virus in windows format that is .msi contaminates the machine and the Comodo Cloud can do nothing. So it would be some important items to add to Comodo Cloud:
1) Valkirye need to check the real-time file to be able to give an opinion on the faster file thus avoiding contamination.
2) Comodo able to send the Valkirye .msi files with extensions ie Windows format files to also analyze them avoiding contamination.
3) Comodo Cloud Antivirus to scan a file that is virus in the .msi format should identify it as virus as was the case of the video he showed me where the Comodo Cloud Antivirus does not detect the virus to be in .msi format.

Anyway I think if they implemented it in Comodo Cloud it would be almost infallible or improve and your safety.
The video is here with me and is totally in Brazil Portuguese in other words you do not understand what he talks to me but to pay attention to the video will understand what he tries to do and really makes Comodo Cloud in the end the virus disables Windows firewall.

Offline megaherz33

• Comodo's Hero
  • Long Live COMODO!
    • Comodo Group
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2016, 10:57:58 AM »
Hi
The problem with the cloud service has become even worse ...

HP Compaq 6200 Pro Microtower
Canon I-SENSYS MF4140
Windows 11 Pro x64 Build 25115.1000
CIS Premium v.12.2.4.8032
MX Linux 21 KDE х64

Offline Umesh

• Comodo Alumni
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Comodo Alumni
    • COMODO
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2016, 11:17:13 AM »
Hi Guto,
Thanks for sharing feedback. may you please share details of test?
I will appreciate if you could please PM me details e.g. .msi file in question.

Hi Comodo Team,

I have some itens to see if yours can input in Comodo Cloud Antivírus for be better and no crash with Vírus !!! I have a friend who is an expert in programming and he made me a video that I'd like to see how I can make available to you to see if you understand what he explained demonstrating that when running a virus in windows format that is .msi contaminates the machine and the Comodo Cloud can do nothing. So it would be some important items to add to Comodo Cloud:
1) Valkirye need to check the real-time file to be able to give an opinion on the faster file thus avoiding contamination.
2) Comodo able to send the Valkirye .msi files with extensions ie Windows format files to also analyze them avoiding contamination.
3) Comodo Cloud Antivirus to scan a file that is virus in the .msi format should identify it as virus as was the case of the video he showed me where the Comodo Cloud Antivirus does not detect the virus to be in .msi format.

Anyway I think if they implemented it in Comodo Cloud it would be almost infallible or improve and your safety.
The video is here with me and is totally in Brazil Portuguese in other words you do not understand what he talks to me but to pay attention to the video will understand what he tries to do and really makes Comodo Cloud in the end the virus disables Windows firewall.

In general, if a file is unknown, it won't be allowed to run outside Sandbox.

Thanks
-umesh
We can't stop malware entering user's PC but we render them use-less when they enter PC: Welcome to Comodo's Default Deny innovation

Offline Citizen K

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2016, 12:44:24 PM »
Hi
The problem with the cloud service has become even worse ...
Could you be more informative? Your comment doesn't help Comodo.

Offline megaherz33

• Comodo's Hero
  • Long Live COMODO!
    • Comodo Group
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2016, 12:47:39 PM »
Could you be more informative? Your comment doesn't help Comodo.

And what to tell?
For any scan error often produces a cloud server. And with the full 13% fails and does not recover the connection.

Canon I-SENSYS MF4140
MX Linux 21 KDE х64

Offline megaherz33

• Comodo's Hero
  • Long Live COMODO!
    • Comodo Group
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2016, 05:11:33 AM »
A full scan communication error with the cloud server, but is recovering. It turned out to do a full scan (duration 1 hour 40 minutes), the connection to the server broke off 33 times to 44%. C and 45% until the end of the scan was not continuity of communication.

Laptop Dell Inspiron 6000
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 05:43:35 AM by megaherz33 »

Canon I-SENSYS MF4140
MX Linux 21 KDE х64

Offline wasgij6

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek