Author Topic: Comodo Cloud Antivirus 1.4.396943.306 Released!!!  (Read 7246 times)

Offline wasgij6

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
Re: Comodo Cloud Antivirus 1.4.396943.306 Released!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2016, 01:33:40 PM »
thanks a lot for the constant updates. CCAV is definitely turning in to a great product
| Win 10 Pro (x64) | UAC Disabled | CCAV | Intel i7 4770k | Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo | Asus GeForce GTX 780 | G.Skill TridentX 32gb RAM | Samsung 850 Pro SSD |

Offline khanyash

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2016, 05:07:54 PM »
Win 10 all built in windows apps are uploaded to Valkyrie, why?

When are you going to add an option to set file size limit to upload to Valkyrie?

Add an option to remove Lucky You from GUI And Valkyrie popup on tray icon.

Offline vitim

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2016, 05:14:50 PM »
Win 10 all built in windows apps are uploaded to Valkyrie, why?

When are you going to add an option to set file size limit to upload to Valkyrie?

Add an option to remove Lucky You from GUI And Valkyrie popup on tray icon.

Second that. I made an wish request with these options to be added on ccav main configs...

Offline khanyash

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2016, 06:56:50 PM »
How to install Security Essentials?

It was mentioned in previous version, neither in previous version nor in this version I got an option to install Security Essentials.

I hope security essentials is not the popup that tries to change search to Yahoo.

And does browser protection only protects default browser?
I tried to install a program that tries to change browser settings to Yahoo And got a popup, I selected keep current settings And my default browser Chrome was fine i.e settings were not changed nor I got any notification on Chrome to change settings But on Internet Explorer I got the notification that program wants to add Yahoo search.

And an option to set Popup/Alert time would be good.
For the above mentioned Yahoo search, I was checking other things & popup disappeared And settings on Chrome were changed i.e got notification that program wants to add an extension.

Offline khanyash

• Comodo's Hero

Offline khanyash

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2016, 07:41:30 PM »
Does this CCAV release supports Win 10 Redstone/Anniversary Build?

Offline vitim

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2016, 08:02:25 PM »
well, in my try out the security essentials just got installed silently, without any prompts or informations about it being installed... sick, but funny too..

had to unninstall everything to have a clean pc again, and yet some drivers where not unninstalled at all..

Offline Flykite

• Comodo Staff
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2016, 11:22:04 PM »
Hi Guys,

For CCAV is not working on Russian operation system, this issue caused by error format in translation, please try with below workaround,
1,   Goto C:\Program Files (x86)\COMODO\COMODO Cloud Antivirus\Translations
2,  Open ccavsrv.russian.xml
3,  Remove ""/>"  behind <string id="270" value="Вам повезло, потому что %s обнаружил указанные ниже угрозы раньше других поставщиков программ безопасности!"/>"/>
You have an error in kavsrv.russian.xml file <string id = "270" extra "/>

Removing the extra "/> and reboot the system antivirus earned.

Offline khanyash

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2016, 01:05:58 AM »
Win 10 64 Pro Anniversary Build Clean Install
Rollback Rx Pro Latest

Rollback is whitelisted by Comodo And Horizon Data is in trusted vendors.

I installed/uninstalled app 15 programs to see the usability of CCAV. And then restarted the system. After system restart, I got error relating to Rollback & it couldn't be started And I noticed that system state was before CCAV install. So I restarted the system & during boot (Rollback has a mini console on boot) I selected the CCAV snapshot & tried to restore the system & boot progressed but after Win 10 spinning screen got error some critical stuff died or something. I tried few snapshots but received the same error. I was only able to restore to Rollback Rx installation snapshot (base snapshot on Rollback install).

Is CCAV compatible with Win 10 Anniversary Build?
Any compatible prob between CCAV & Rollback Rx?

Dont know if CCAV or Rollback was the culprit? But I do think CCAV messed something related to Rollback.

I mostly exclude Rollback And also add to trusted But this time I didn't do so as I thought Rollback is whitelisted (no Rollback files were sandboxed) And also Horizon Data is in trusted vendors.

Dont know what happen? But I do suspect CCAV messed Rollback in some way.

Offline khanyash

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2016, 02:14:03 AM »
Currently auto rating scan cannot be disabled. I know one can set many days But would be good if it can be set to disabled.

Offline military

• Comodo's Hero
    • comss.ru
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2016, 02:40:06 AM »
Hi!
There will be a patch or there will be a new version for the decision of a problem on Russian operation system ?
Мужество, спокойствие и доверие.

Offline Flykite

• Comodo Staff
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2016, 02:41:16 AM »
Yes, we will publish a hotfix to fix this issue soon.
Hi!
There will be a patch or there will be a new version for the decision of a problem on Russian operation system ?

Offline Flykite

• Comodo Staff
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2016, 02:43:18 AM »
I cannot reproduce this issue with build 14393.0.160715 & Rollback Rx.
Would you please give some detail steps?
Win 10 64 Pro Anniversary Build Clean Install
Rollback Rx Pro Latest

Rollback is whitelisted by Comodo And Horizon Data is in trusted vendors.

I installed/uninstalled app 15 programs to see the usability of CCAV. And then restarted the system. After system restart, I got error relating to Rollback & it couldn't be started And I noticed that system state was before CCAV install. So I restarted the system & during boot (Rollback has a mini console on boot) I selected the CCAV snapshot & tried to restore the system & boot progressed but after Win 10 spinning screen got error some critical stuff died or something. I tried few snapshots but received the same error. I was only able to restore to Rollback Rx installation snapshot (base snapshot on Rollback install).

Is CCAV compatible with Win 10 Anniversary Build?
Any compatible prob between CCAV & Rollback Rx?

Dont know if CCAV or Rollback was the culprit? But I do think CCAV messed something related to Rollback.

I mostly exclude Rollback And also add to trusted But this time I didn't do so as I thought Rollback is whitelisted (no Rollback files were sandboxed) And also Horizon Data is in trusted vendors.

Dont know what happen? But I do suspect CCAV messed Rollback in some way.

Offline khanyash

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2016, 03:01:46 AM »
I cannot reproduce this issue with build 14393.0.160715 & Rollback Rx.
Would you please give some detail steps?

I dont think it could be easily reproduced or reproduced.

But I do think CCAV silently did something to Rollback.

I forgot to mention I used "Run only safe programs" sandbox setting. And I think the option or CCAV sometimes blocks silently.
For ex- Windows Firewall Control program - If I install WFC with sandbox setting Run only safe programs, WFC install fails...I checked & confirmed trying to install WFC 3 times. And if I install WFC with sandbox setting Ask for untrusted, no alerts are there & WFC install is successful.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 03:05:14 AM by yessnooo »

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek