When will new Backup version be released?

We had some issues with the latest backup version available, after submitting everything to comodo’s tech team, they informed us that we will have to wait for the new version to be released for the errors to be fixed. They mentioned that it will be released in the first weak of March 2015. I need confirmation on the exact release date as my clients all need this upgrade.

I am not very encouraged by the lack of response from the Comodo team that was working on the Backup and Cloud systems. I hope that this is still in development, but it seems to have been stagnant for quite some time now.

And I would really like the backup validation pass to be remembered - re my request about 2 years ago!

Find alternative solutions in my opinion, this is for your sake. Because Comodo released a version and they changed the dev team to another software… In my opinion Comodo should discontinue their Backup solutions, there are many better solutions on the market. This is another waste of money from Comodo’s safe

If development has been halted on this product, it would be nice if Comodo would say so. I hate it when they stop development and do not let anybody know.

Yes it would be nice to have some sort of statement!
I have tried several different backups over the last few years and this one is the closest to matching my needs. It would be a shame if it is not to be further developed.
Rog