CAN NOT LOGIN IN THE FORUM!

Good afternoon to all in this fórum, i{m having a problem wich is realy abseting my nervs!, since yesterday that a stupid thing happens when i try to log in the fórum, a message saying that i have been BANED, APEARS AND I CAN NOT LOG IN!
The only way that i can log is to use a proxy , vpn to enter thats what im doing now to be whriting this !
IM SURE THAT SOMETHING IS VERY WHRONG HERE BECAUSE I NEVER DID NOTHING TO BE BANED FROM THE FORUM!
SO I HOPE SOMEONE HELP ME FIXING THIS PLEASE!
I REALY LIKE COMODO PRODUCTS AND I FOLOW THE FORUM WITH ENTUSIASTIC THOUGHTS!
THANK YOU AND SORRY MY MISTAKES A GOOD DAY TO ALL!

Clear your cookies and then try again, if you have a dynamic IP given to you by your ISP then you could have gotten an IP that previously did something bad on this forum and then you’d have to contact the mods and clearing cookies won’t help.
However if you once used a Proxy or VPN (which is often used for spamming and hence might be banned from this forum) then disconnect and clear cookies. The reason you’re supposed to clear cookies is because the forum puts a cookie on your computer that says to the forum that you are not allowed, it’s easy to remove that specific cookie with the “Inspect Elements” in Chrome and then “Resources” and then “Cookies” and then “forums.comodo.com” and then delete all cookies in there.

Did you try clearing your cookies and cache (without connecting via a VPN)? Did doing that allow you to log in.

IP’s associated with VPN’s are often banned as they are very often abused. Also, until you clear your cache this banned message may persist, even when you try to connect via a different IP.

Please clear the cache and let us know if you can log in.

Thanks.