Author Topic: What you need to know for your Computer Security  (Read 61899 times)

Offline Arsh de Grand

• Comodo Family Member
  • Helper
Re: What you need to know for your Computer Security
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2012, 11:32:15 AM »
first of all  :rocks:  and great topic very helpful
and " Go to your local Clothes shop and try to steal something‚Ķ..the alarm you will hear, as you try to get out of the door while 2 big guys are running towards you"   lol
:BNC (:CLP)

windows 7 ultimate x64 l KIS 12 l CCC l Intel i5 l HD 500 GB l RAM 4 GB DDR3
Graphic  ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 1 GB l  Google chrome l mawarebytes l hitman pro.

Offline Marj

« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2012, 01:17:20 PM »
Not sure where to post this. If its in the wrong place, please let me know where you moved it.
Question Please:"ServerBusy Box popped up while doing a Comodo Scan on my PC. ( has popped up recently at other times) Read"This action cannot be completed because the other program is busy.Choose
'Switch to' to activate the busy program and correct the problem.'
Also my Remote Access keeps being checked tho I have never checked it and I keep un-checking it.
How can I prevent this ?
Thank you.
Marj

Offline Marj

« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2012, 10:29:33 AM »
Well I did a couple a Sytem Restore. Seems its OK. Hope its OK.
Marj

Offline MysteryLady

• Comodo Loves me
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2013, 06:59:44 PM »
Thus a HIPS is the only type of protection that can actually stop almost 100% of even the most advanced and newly created malware.

I think that's his point, but I could be wrong.

No you are not wrong you are right. Once there was a time when there was not so much software, only some computers in labs, universities and libraries, selected people using them and now everyone can fool around. I dont know what is so funny to infect someones PC writing malware, trojans, rogue software. Look at these hundreds of pages
here http://forums.comodo.com/av-false-positivenegative-detection-reporting/submit-malware-here-to-be-blacklisted-2013-no-live-malware-t89868.0.html
and here http://forums.comodo.com/av-false-positivenegative-detection-reporting/report-trusted-and-whitelisted-malware-here2013-no-live-malware-t89869.0.html

I would never considere such criminal acts = and Melih you are right these people are criminals and they must be defeated; we need an internet we can trust and go online secure=. And Comodo does this excellent, e.g. with the Comodo Internet Security Premium Suite which does more being freeware as many so often highly recommended paid programs.
And if more and more people have their computers ant networks secured with Comodos high security software = a good brand High Security Software= we all, as an army of Comodo soldiers can create with you Melih a real WOT, a Web of Trust. Thank you for this crusade for the freedom of secure surfing and working providing us with such excellent high tech weapons. And dont ever tell someone the code and how this works. I know what i have to know: that Comodo suites me best.
It is not a software, but a concept with the right people, devs, CEO; mods; admins, buddies and users working together in a decent way. Keep and expand this. And keep it free and fully packed as suite. forever.
CIS 5.12 rocks - still going strong !
And remember folks: the newest version is not always the best !

Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek