Author Topic: 3 million new users every month!!!!  (Read 37442 times)

Offline EricJH

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
Re: 3 million new users every month!!!!
« Reply #75 on: August 03, 2018, 10:06:39 PM »

well.. I use cis in my machines but i have to say that i hate the download speed of database servers... its always less than 10kbps in here. whats all that about?
Could you please start a topic in the AV help board about your problem? We can then try to identify the problem further.

Offline PromPB

« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2018, 12:49:28 AM »
Well, you just lost 4,000 users with the latest update. Crashes so constantly that it is counter-productive. Your browser is now absolutely unusable. 4,000 people working under me will be switching to Firefox effective immediately. I cannot waste time on a browser that cannot even render YouTube, and cannot sustain a live chat, much less one that crashes Windows entirely and cannot submit bug reports efficiently.

When you actually learn how to code (by graduating), then I might consider you as an amateur product attempt. To think that I almost promoted a membership to an enterprise edition for all the staff. Glad I did not make that mistake. Your shortcuts do not even work on your own site with your own browser. I should have known better, but unlike Comodo, I can correct my mistakes, and not make the same ones over and over.

Offline sonffar

« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2019, 01:27:18 PM »
As a new Forum member and a newbie to Comodo, I Knew I was in trouble when I joined this Forum and had to go to two different links in order to read the New Users instructions, then I looked for information as to why the Icedragon I downloaded yesterday from the official Comodo download page was not 32bit as advertised.
Wouldn't the CEO have some idea that the whole customer relations and assistance system was a study in chaos?

Offline ReeceN

• Comodo Loves me
  • Paranoid B#st#rd - CIA
« Reply #78 on: March 04, 2019, 06:46:46 PM »
As a new Forum member and a newbie to Comodo, I Knew I was in trouble when I joined this Forum and had to go to two different links in order to read the New Users instructions, then I looked for information as to why the Icedragon I downloaded yesterday from the official Comodo download page was not 32bit as advertised.
Wouldn't the CEO have some idea that the whole customer relations and assistance system was a study in chaos?

Hi. I have double checked the installers on the website (here https://www.comodo.com/home/browsers-toolbars/browser.php) and can confirm the 64bit and 32bit downloads download the corresponding installers.

Can you please post a link to the page you downloaded the installer form?

Thanks.

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek