Author Topic: 2 internets.......  (Read 37685 times)

Offline ad18

• Comodo's Hero
Re: 2 internets.......
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2014, 09:21:21 PM »
Having cameras everywhere sounds creepy. To bad the Dutch police want to do that.

Offline elephantu

« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2014, 04:29:30 AM »
why i can't activate my comodo account ? :( "certificate subject name 'liupeng' does not match target host name '192.168.158.41'" !!! can some1 give me 1 account ?

Offline EricJH

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2014, 05:48:46 PM »
why i can't activate my comodo account ? :( "certificate subject name 'liupeng' does not match target host name '192.168.158.41'" !!! can some1 give me 1 account ?
Did you buy a Comodo product. If so which product of Comodo did you buy? Do you already have a password and user name?

Offline merke

• Comodo's Hero
  • presto bingo
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2014, 08:08:39 PM »
Actually privacy is yet an old us concept and American citizen are not so good ... A freedom has a cost and it is not any more an idea and this money ; they will take it with or without your agreement , without to give you back that you had payed for ; so hide oneself or to be a "traitor" is maybe the only way to live with a conscience.
Reading words like 'snowden' (why not mister snowden ? ) 'dictatorship' , 'fingerprint' , 'jews', 'war', 'hand capable',  is funny.
Actually, every person who says "no" is, most of time, destroy like a computer destroy its trashes and that every where at every instant since USA decide that they are living in the same world with the same right ... Perhaps we will be able to create a virtual world protecting us from insane person who do think that they aa and even better 
Is it a real world ?

Offline merke

• Comodo's Hero
  • presto bingo
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2014, 08:11:25 PM »
post suddenly shutdown

who do think that they are right.
Is it a real world ?

Offline merke

• Comodo's Hero
  • presto bingo
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2014, 10:34:10 PM »
ps: i disagree with the analyze of Boris 3 about Belgium gps (us-uk cars) and this 'idea of democracy ... it is wrong ...
It is ; afaik , an economic plan of very clever and educated persons ; a demand of the industry is done : make money and buy enterprise (Arabs funds) ... camera are installed at every corner in UK and in another countries (Arabs funds) ... like gps ... it is not a question of politics or government or privacy ...  only a owner of several enterprises who decides a new deal with his own funds ... nothing illegal or bad ... maybe immoral but not insane or dangerous ... it begins awful when a single person decide to take these information for his own interest : and it can be a mayor (fee) or a policeman (out of control).

We are in an era of surveillance not ever dreamed by Orson Wells. New cars in EU and US are required to have by 2015 a trackable GPS “safety” device. In Belgium they are going a step further and will be testing in a few days a new use of this device : make users pay a fee by km which will be different for highway, national route or city street. Of course to implement this system the fiscal administration will need to track every movement of the citizens cars. But it is said that Belgium is a free and democratic country!
Is it a real world ?

Offline ailef

• Computer Security Testing Group
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2014, 01:03:38 AM »
[at] Melih

You can improve your vpn services and add more encryption and security features and compete with HidemyAss and collect no logs. This will do more to protect the privacy of users.

My thoughts.

There is already 'DeleteMe' service from Abine which does hopefully the same as this upcoming product.

https://www.abine.com/deleteme/

a VPN provider that collects no logs ???
ah ah ah !
give me one name.
I know some but hidemyass is certainly not one of them.
almost all VPN providers keep logs, the ones that say the opposite are a gang of liars.
but like I said, you can find some that keep absolutly nothing.
nordvpn.com seems to be one of them. but i have no other exemple i'm sure they keep no logs.
Win 7 ultimate 64-bit SP1
Comodo FW 8.1.0.4426
- Comodo FW 8.2.0.4591 : Starting Test on 28/07/2015

antivirus ? what for ?

Offline MorphOS REBOL

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2014, 02:35:27 AM »
a VPN provider that collects no logs ???
ah ah ah !
give me one name.
I know some but hidemyass is certainly not one of them.
almost all VPN providers keep logs, the ones that say the opposite are a gang of liars.
but like I said, you can find some that keep absolutly nothing.
nordvpn.com seems to be one of them. but i have no other exemple i'm sure they keep no logs.

What about this one?  :)

https://hide.me/en/features/logs

Kind regards, REBOL.

Offline Andreww

• Comodo Loves me
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2017, 02:47:31 PM »
There is a new internet emerging......
An amazing information surge...all created by users...
amongst that information surge...your everyday conversations over facebook....your emails via gmail....and many more of your details.....

You do NOT control it...
You can NOT revoke it...
You can NOT modify it...
You can NOT manage it...
Sometimes...you do NOT even own it!!!!and yes we are talking about YOUR CONTENT!!!!

Well i would disagree here. Assuming you share something with facebook the data is on the facebook server so after what approach is it YOUR data when its on their server? Do you mean legally? I doubt it because its they control in some way the legal system too.

So the only way would be to either not share it with facebook or have an alternative where you legally own your content then ofcourse you can control modify and revoke it.

The other way would be if it is only stored in a space you own like a decentralized facebook. But even there YOUR content is SHARED with everyone who looks at it and that person would from then on own a copy.

The other thing is email. Here would even privacy possible if as example comodo would include an email client with end to end encryption which is unbreakable. However that unbreakable would of course be a technical problem without sending everyone a stick with some gigabyte private codes (which no agency would ever be able to access).

I think its about time we

EMPOWER OUR USERS.....to

1)Own their own content
2)Control and manage their own content
3)Revoke their content (if they wanted to)...(you don't like what you have written 2 years ago....press a button....pufff...gone...)
4)Apply policies to your own content...

its time to EMPOWER our USERs!

I say ENOUGH to large organisations who erode your privacy every day.....
I say ENOUGH to many organisations who obtain your data without your consent and sell it on
I say ENOUGH to eroding your Privacy....

And I say think again to people who say "this is internet, there is no privacy".......!

IOWN is coming..........Comodo has innovated yet again.......

Melih

I say ENOUGH to large organisations who erode your privacy every day.....

Well here i would really say a software to run a private facebook server is the way to go ;)

IOWN is coming

That was 2014? Is it still coming or already there?

Offline shikamarunara

« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2017, 03:43:47 AM »
I'm a bit confused as to what this thread is trying to say

Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek