Author Topic: [merged]Comodo vs. Avast vs. Avira vs. 10 000 malware(On-demand scan test)  (Read 48187 times)

Offline Umairee95

Re: [merged]Comodo vs. Avast vs. Avira vs. 10 000 malware(On-demand scan test)
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2017, 04:39:22 PM »
I don't see Comodo being analyzed in this link? Can you please share with us the Comodo analysis please?

I found this review of Comodo by Neil J. Rubenking (PCMag) very helpful.

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2017, 04:42:48 PM »
I found this review of Comodo by Neil J. Rubenking (PCMag) very helpful.

ah...so your previous statement you made had nothing to do with Comodo?

Offline Umairee95

« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2017, 04:48:34 PM »
ah...so your previous statement you made had nothing to do with Comodo?

It is very difficult to compare Comodo with other antiviruses like Avast or Bitdefender since we don't have a lot of data. Independent companies like AV-Test and AV-Comparatives don't include Comodo in their analysis.

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2017, 04:54:43 PM »
It is very difficult to compare Comodo with other antiviruses like Avast or Bitdefender since we don't have a lot of data. Independent companies like AV-Test and AV-Comparatives don't include Comodo in their analysis.

really?
I found this https://www.av-test.org/en/antivirus/home-windows/windows-10/june-2017/comodo-internet-security-premium-10.0-172215/

While this thread is talking about Comodo, you injecting with your post and link to your blog and making a statement that didn't involve Comodo because you haven't analyzed Comodo might mislead people to think that your statement related to Comodo. You should have been upfront and honest about your statement having to do nothing with Comodo.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 04:57:54 PM by Melih »

Offline Umairee95

« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2017, 05:05:14 PM »
really?
I found this https://www.av-test.org/en/antivirus/home-windows/windows-10/june-2017/comodo-internet-security-premium-10.0-172215/

While this thread is talking about Comodo, you injecting with your post and link to your blog and making a statement that didn't involve Comodo because you haven't analyzed Comodo might mislead people to think that your statement related to Comodo. You should have been upfront and honest about your statement having to do nothing with Comodo.

Well, I just wanted to say that you can not compare Comodo with Avast or Avira or even Bitdefender. The comparison is just not there since Comodo lags behind in a lot of aspects. You can see that in reviews conducted by reputable sources. That's all I wanted to say.

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2017, 05:09:19 PM »
Well, I just wanted to say that you can not compare Comodo with Avast or Avira or even Bitdefender. The comparison is just not there since Comodo lags behind in a lot of aspects. You can see that in reviews conducted by reputable sources. That's all I wanted to say.

You claimed Av-Test doesn't test Comodo...it clearly does...
Please do not conflate your lack of knowledge about Comodo with real world data that exist.
Just because you don't know it, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.
Clearly you haven't even bothered to go to AV-Test website to check if Comodo exist or not before you made the statement that AV test doesn't test Comodo.

UPDATE:

Umair seems to be an SEO guy who is spamming our forum with his Links to help market Avast and spreading lies and misinformation as evidenced in the attached screenshots....
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 09:54:53 AM by Melih »

Offline pio

• Malware Research Group
  • Comodo's Hero
  • I like CIS , Kali Linux , IDA Pro & Fl Studio ;)
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2017, 12:13:52 AM »
Some Infos about Avast .  :D "Log - In" to see the attachment !  ;)

« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 11:28:03 AM by pio »
*** Paranoid Bastard since CIS 3.5 ! Independent - NON Profit Malware Analyst ***

Offline Lasse88

• Usability Study Member
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2017, 07:00:35 AM »
is he one of those people that gets paid to promote certain sites/products on forums ?
"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." - Plato
"It is better not to speak and be thought a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
"I Reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage (Mythbusters)

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2017, 08:18:42 AM »
is he one of those people that gets paid to promote certain sites/products on forums ?

Yes, promoting Avast in our forum while telling lies and misinformation.

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek