script test comodo 6 self defense and comodo 6 fail (video + script)

hey

in security Arabic forums

Moderator called yones7x
build script to test comodo 6 self defense and comodo fail in test and the script close antivirus , firewall and behavior blocker protection and comodo 6 do nothing

anyway watch the video

video link

the script link

Old version of script link removed by moderator. This PoC is too rough around the edges; it has unmentioned (unintended?) side effects. See my comment at the bottom of the topic.

and i wish comodo stuff check the script and fix comodo self defense and make it better

My Regards

I had double clicked on it many times, but it did nothing.

???

Me too.
It has 2 popups in Arabic, maybe there are some instructions there? ???

Nothing happened here after double clicked :slight_smile:

hello

i contact script owner and told him about u replies guys , and the script don’t work good

and he make new script more accurate work in any system

and he said we must run this script in comodo sandbox

Right click the script file then Run in COMODO Sandbox

the new script file link

link removed by moderator. This PoC is too rough around the edges; it has unmentioned (unintended?) side effects. See my comment at the bottom of the topic.

file password :yones7x

i wish this test help to make comodo more better and powerful

My Regard

Thanks my friend to create this subject :wink:

I edited my script to be more precise.

Note: Please run this script in COMODO Sandbox

http://im26.gulfup.com/iPUN1.jpg

welcome :slight_smile:

the topic light up by u replay
happy u here :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

so guys the script writer yones7x here

so any question about the script or how the script work right or how he kill comodo 6 self defense

he will answer all question

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

i wish after u try the new script guys

write suggestion about how they can improve comodo 6 self defense and make it fight this type of attack or fight any attack kill comodo it self or disable comodo protection

The result was the same.

1. Win XP Pro SP3 32bit

2.The configuration is CIS.

2012-12-29 01:08:08 C:\virus\TestComodo6SelfDefenseNEW\TestComodo6SelfDefense.exe Sandboxed As Fully Virtualized

2012-12-29 01:10:37 C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\cistray.exe Sandboxed As Fully Virtualized

2012-12-29 01:10:49 C:\virus\TestComodo6SelfDefenseNEW\TestComodo6SelfDefense.exe Send Message C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\cis.exe

2012-12-29 01:10:49 C:\virus\TestComodo6SelfDefenseNEW\TestComodo6SelfDefense.exe Send Message C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\cis.exe

2012-12-29 01:10:56 C:\virus\TestComodo6SelfDefenseNEW\TestComodo6SelfDefense.exe Access Memory C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\cis.exe

2012-12-29 01:10:56 C:\virus\TestComodo6SelfDefenseNEW\TestComodo6SelfDefense.exe Terminate Process C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\cis.exe

Does it want to execute the cistray.exe?

Executed the script, nothing happened except the system seemed to freeze (Mouse and KB) for a short while. CIS is running fine.

[i]Note: My system config is mentioned in my signature[i]

Can someone please test it against the configuration I suggest in my article here and let me know what the results are.

I would test it myself, but I don’t want to unintentionally influence anything which could alter my ability to identify and report bugs.

Thanks.

I am locking this topic.

We don’t know who the maker of this script is and what his real intentions are. Comodo forums could end up facilitating the development of a script with the risk when it is really done that the maker vanishes from the face of the earth and goes rogue with the script.

After testing this script I started to have problems having with MSI installers getting errors with numbers 2502 and 2503.

I decided to return to the back up base line copy (I had no snapshot software installed yet nor would System restore fix this) and that fixed it.

This script is too rough around the edges to function as reliable Proof of Concept and I will completely remove the download url.

Anybody who wants to test it can send me a pm and I will provide a download link.

I have notified the head developer about this topic.