Author Topic: Internal Testing  (Read 1556 times)

Offline shadha

• Comodo's Hero
Internal Testing
« on: September 21, 2017, 05:48:47 PM »
Hi Guys
This may be a silly question but have you ever done any internal testing and compared CIS to Avast, AVG, Kaspersky, Bitdefender etc. The reason I ask this is that I cant find a lot of information on CIS as a suite. I do however see people saying that the AV component from Comodo isn't up to scratch. What these people don't understand is that CIS is a package not just an AV. I don't see any true tests where the complete suites are compared not just the AV component. I also understand that the internal testing could be somewhat biased but I would like to see Comodo do this unbiased and I guess only Melih can authorise such a test.

Looking forward to you comments.
Shadha

PS after being away from CIS I am now back and am very impressed with the progress. Only had 1 issue and that was the notification panel would close - just did a log out and log in and now all is ok.

Its Friday morning here in Australia and in a few hours it will be beer o'clock. Have a good weekend all and stay safe.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 06:03:59 PM by shadha »
Regards
Sven

"everyday above ground is a good day"

Offline pio

• Malware Research Group
  • Comodo's Hero
  • I like CIS , Kali Linux , IDA Pro & Fl Studio ;)
Re: Internal Testing
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 06:31:27 PM »
Hi shadha ,

I would love to recommend you, ask the NSA , CIA (!?) what is the best !!!!  >:-D

If really the real protection would be tested, CIS and other Comodo Products would be quite, very far ahead . But all the famous tests are mainly designed for the BIG Illusion called Detection .
What makes CIS better than other software can you see at Youtube . As example , search for videos made by "Cruel Sister" .

Greetz from Germany to Australia !!! Have also a nice weekend and stay safe too !!!  ;)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 06:48:37 PM by pio »
*** Paranoid Bastard since CIS 3.5 ! Independent - NON Profit Malware Analyst ***

Offline shadha

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 01:46:55 AM »
This is for the person who said NOT to double post. I trief to delete the post in the other section but it wouldn't allow me. It came up with an error occurred.
Regards
Sven

"everyday above ground is a good day"

Offline qmarius

• Star Group
  • Comodo's Hero
  • making simple things complicated
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 11:04:17 AM »
Doesn't everyone do that already? Not worth the time.  Component comparison/testing is better, more productive.. it's just that most are not experienced enough.. they end up with detection ratio comparison.

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek