Author Topic: Here is another leak test for our BETA testers - CPIL2  (Read 33552 times)

comicfan2000

Re: Here is another leak test for our BETA testers - CPIL2
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2006, 02:25:32 PM »
Yes, now to get a hold of the dreaded PCflank, just for the heck of it! Know why? I temporarily got rid of IE all together! hahahahahahah. We'll see.

Cheers,
 Paul

Ok, didn't work so well. Anyway PCflank still says it's leaky but it was blocked since my text didn't show up. Pcflank just isn't right. It should NOT say it's leaky, it NEEDS IE to run the test, I found that out. it's a false statement but obviously blocked if no text is on the site. Well, I won't go there again, it's been hashed enough, just extremely giddy with my firewall.  ;)

Who cares, Comodo has passed every leak test out there, I have tried! Wahoo!

Cheers,

Paul

Offline kail

• Randomly Appearing
  • Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
  • The future is much like the present, only longer.
    • COMODO's free software!
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2006, 02:45:56 PM »
The new CPF version passes the pcflank test on my W2k system now (it previously failed). Of course, pcflank thought it had suceeded, just as it always does. But, no data was sent to pcflank's web site. So, CPF passes. ;D
My System Details: W10Px64 with CIS 10 Beta, Firefox & Becky!
Forum Policy.
____
The problem is not the problems, the problem is people's attitude towards those problems.

comicfan2000

« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2006, 02:50:08 PM »
The new CPF version passes the pcflank test on my W2k system now (it previously failed). Of course, pcflank thought it had suceeded, just as it always does. But, no data was sent to pcflank's web site. So, CPF passes. ;D

Great to hear Kail, this means Comodo has passed every leak and firewall test I put it through I should mention, simply amazing! ZA failed all the time and I don't just say that. Someone else was told as long as they were behind a router they were safe, I showed them leak tests, they failed all of them so now have Comodo firewall installed, lol.

Cheers,

Paul

Offline AOwL

• Comodo SuperHero
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Comodo Firewall Pro - Be safe, use protection...
    • NordicNatureMedia
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2006, 03:56:26 PM »
Passed PcFlank and AWFT 3.2... (:CLP)

Offline Ryan

• Comodo Loves me
  • COMODO Secured, COMODO Supported
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2006, 05:43:56 PM »
It also passed all the tests I put it through... which is just awesome.. and not only that, it's free... FOREVER... HAHAHAHA... I feel like Paulo now and will ascend back up into heaven with my thundering voice.. ..

(B) (J) (L) (M) (R) (S) (V)

comicfan2000

« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2006, 05:56:20 PM »
It also passed all the tests I put it through... which is just awesome.. and not only that, it's free... FOREVER... HAHAHAHA... I feel like Paulo now and will ascend back up into heaven with my thundering voice.. ..

(B) (J) (L) (M) (R) (S) (V)

lolll Ryan. You aren't ready for godhood yet! Are you?  (:AGL)  No but I did stay at a holiday inn express last night....>No i'm not a professional auto mechanic but I did download CPF today! lolllll.

Cheers,

Paul

Offline Ryan

• Comodo Loves me
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2006, 02:33:12 AM »
lolll Ryan. You aren't ready for godhood yet! Are you?  (:AGL)  No but I did stay at a holiday inn express last night....>No i'm not a professional auto mechanic but I did download CPF today! lolllll.

Cheers,

Paul

ROFL, ready for godhood, my wife would say I'm not even ready for manhood.. (I am a child at heart and always will be)  Yeah if you download CPF, you are smart enough to pass yourself off as most things... lol..

comicfan2000

« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2006, 03:18:18 AM »
ROFL, ready for godhood, my wife would say I'm not even ready for manhood.. (I am a child at heart and always will be)  Yeah if you download CPF, you are smart enough to pass yourself off as most things... lol..

lollll Rofl! Not even ready for manhood?lolllllllll Now that was a good one! Wait, I hear that all the time or was that "what happened to my manhood ?"  :o

Cheers
 Paul

Offline Ryan

• Comodo Loves me
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2006, 03:22:21 AM »
lollll Rofl! Not even ready for manhood?lolllllllll Now that was a good one! Wait, I hear that all the time or was that "what happened to my manhood ?"  :o

Cheers
 Paul

ROFL... ummm, i'm speechless once again,,,,  (:AGL)

comicfan2000

« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2006, 03:52:03 AM »
ROFL... ummm, i'm speechless once again,,,,  (:AGL)

Well, I am a bit hyper on the forums, my wife won't allow me to talk at home.. (:SAD)

Cheers,

Paul

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek