Author Topic: Korugan Lite in Vmware  (Read 4465 times)

Offline bulut

• Comodo Family Member
Re: Korugan Lite in Vmware
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2015, 08:23:33 AM »
Yes, from CLI on Korugan.

Trying to ping from host machine.

Hmm, can you share info of Korugan via CLI

Code: [Select]
ifconfig
And

arp -a
route PRINT
from CMD assuming you are using Win  :)

Offline FREEEEMAN

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2015, 01:00:25 AM »
Well, I set up another ip address on another interface (eth4) from the CLI, and now I have the web access into Korugan  ;D.

The default ip address set (192.168.0.15) as mentionned in the manual is set on the br0 and is still not "pingable" nor web accessible.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 03:59:36 PM by FREEEEMAN »
*** We Need A Comodo UTM ! ***

Offline FREEEEMAN

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2015, 02:09:53 AM »
Also, how to install and use Korugan Lite on a real physical machine, not as an virtual machine as it is now... ?

We probably could convert from ova to iso, but it would be easier ans sure to have an iso to download.

*** We Need A Comodo UTM ! ***

Offline bulut

• Comodo Family Member
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2015, 05:37:22 AM »
Also, how to install and use Korugan Lite on a real physical machine, not as an virtual machine as it is now... ?

We probably could convert from ova to iso, but it would be easier ans sure to have an iso to download.

Yes that would be the way. Meanwhile the ISO will be served too, soon.

Offline bulut

• Comodo Family Member
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2015, 05:44:12 AM »
Well, I set up another ip address on another interface (eth4) from the CLI, and now I have the web access into Korugan  ;D.

The default ip address set (192.168.0.15) as mentionned in the manual is set on the br0 and is still not "pingable" nor web accessible.

What do you seen on HWaddr and inet addr on ifconfig br0 ? Try adding "port 1" to LAN Zone, and that should check whether the bridge adapter info comes up.
Following that you should be able to ping. As for now, there shall be nothing set for Port 1 and once you bridge it to Wi-Fi or LAN it must show up.

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek