Author Topic: What is the exact difference between CIS Free and CIS PRO?[Closed]  (Read 3670 times)

Offline xiuhcoatl

• Unaffiliated Forum Volunteer
  • Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
Here is my understanding. Am I correct?

http://www.personalfirewall.comodo.com/index.html
With the CIS Pro
Comes
Remote PC Tune-Ups
Remote Virus Removal
Remote Installation
24/7 Chat support
For the above you must be registered with the Comodo servers as having paid the $39.00 fee

Trust connect - For this you must be registered in the Comodo VPN Proxy Database for this to happen you mus have paid the $39.00 fee 
For all these services Comodo must have record of receiving your $39.00 payment on their servers.  It is basically uncrackable

X
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 12:53:40 PM by xiuhcoatl »
When things go wrong, and they usually will,and your daily road, seems all uphill, when machines are down,and tempers high, when you try to smile, but can only cry,and you really feel you'd like to quit, don't run to me I don't give a sh*t.
(A semi retired systems analyst's credo)

Offline Info-Sec

• Computer Security Testing Group
  • Comodo's Hero
Re: What is the exact difference between CIS Free and CIS PRO?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 11:59:56 AM »
Here is my understanding. Am I correct?

http://www.personalfirewall.comodo.com/index.html
With the CIS Pro
Comes
Remote PC Tune-Ups
Remote Virus Removal
Remote Installation
24/7 Chat support
For the above you must be registered with the Comodo servers as having paid the $39.00 fee

Trust connect - For this you must be registered in the Comodo VPN Proxy Database for this to happen you mus have paid the $39.00 fee 
For all these services Comodo must have record of receiving your $39.00 payment on their servers.  It is basically uncrackable

X

Yes thats the only difference.  Essentially PRO, allows for COMODO to have a hands on experience with you.
*Vista *CFP V3 *Avira * Avast *Spyware Doctor
*XP *Zone Alarm PRO *NOD32 V2.7 *Spysweeper

Offline xiuhcoatl

• Unaffiliated Forum Volunteer
  • Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
Re: What is the exact difference between CIS Free and CIS PRO?
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 12:25:07 PM »
Thanks, that's what I thought.  Just wanted to double check and make sure I was not giving wrong Info

My thread wll be closed in 24 hours.

X (Formally OD)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 12:27:15 PM by xiuhcoatl »
When things go wrong, and they usually will,and your daily road, seems all uphill, when machines are down,and tempers high, when you try to smile, but can only cry,and you really feel you'd like to quit, don't run to me I don't give a sh*t.
(A semi retired systems analyst's credo)

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek