Author Topic: How to install Comodo Cloud Antivirus in my local windows machine  (Read 364 times)

Offline ali40

Hi Team,

I have recently purchased Comodo Cloud Antivirus can only one please guide how can in installed cloud antivirus on my local windows machine. I am new here and unable to understand how to do that.

thank you in advance.

Offline kyl

• Comodo's Hero
Re: How to install Comodo Cloud Antivirus in my local windows machine
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2021, 03:21:25 AM »
Comodo Cloud Av is discontinued so you probably purchased Comodo Internet Security Pro which Cloud Av Purchase link redirects.

https://download.comodo.com/cis/download/installs/1000/partners/cispremium_installer_138430008_dd.exe

install this and activate

:P0l

Offline ali40

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2021, 05:39:56 AM »
Hi there,

I have successfully installed the comodo Cloud AV, I have the following questions.

1.  After the installation of Comodo on the user-end machine it's showing me the end-point machine on my cloud admin panel you can also see that in the screenshot. All component is enabled except the firewall. Cloud you please guide how can I enable the firewall?

2. One more issue is when I click on the setting of the comodo antivirus on user-end it's asking me the password. Could you please guide how to set that password

hope you understand my point.

thank you

Offline kyl

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2021, 09:31:25 AM »
refer to this website

https://antivirus.comodo.com/cloud-antivirus.php

also look at attachment

P.S: You also installed Server Antivirus which is Enterprise product, customer licences are probably not applied to them and you may need business domain.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 09:40:22 AM by kyl »

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek