Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I've had the same problem and it mainly happens if I install a program and then uninstall. Instead of rebooting I just go to the start menu and start it from there. All works well.
Defense+ / Sandbox Help - CIS / Re: Comodo 10.1.0.6476 and Fortnite game
« Last post by Jm1 on Yesterday at 10:20:39 PM »
Feedback on the advice suggested:

Re: Bogdanr

1. CIS settings (default or are there any user made changes within settings, policies,tvl etc)

Settings were default I had made no prior changes, however, to solve this problem I did make some changes (see below)

2. When are the alerts occuring? Is there a particular stage of the game when this happens?

The particular point when the alerts happen is when you are actually in the map playing. It doesn't happen when you are in lobby.

3. Your O.S details (version, type )

Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit

4. Are your game files which cause this issue signed and is certificate valid? (right click on the file then go to /properties/digital signature - click on displayed cert then on details - see if it shows this digital signature is OK).

As per your screenshot all the digital signatures were fine.

5. Is the "Epic Games Inc." certificate present in your tvl list? (go to CIS settings/file rating/trusted vendors, press on the magnifier icon from right, input vendor name(without quotes) and see if it is present

Yes, "Epic Games Inc." was present.

------
Re:    Ploget

I followed your instructions and they did indeed seem to have stopped the alerts. Please find attached a screen shot of settings made. However, it did seem that there was another running exe running "FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping_BE.exe" so I also also included this.

There is one thing which is still an annoyance, after all the alerts stopped there is still an entry which always keeps reappearing in the 'Unblock applications' (screenshot provided)...Everytime I unblock it, it comes back when the game is running, any ideas?
Hi lowsolipsism,

Requested vendor Universität Kassel is already present in TVL.

Thanks,
Premnath

Valkyrie says something else: "Vendor not found in Trusted List"
https://valkyrie.comodo.com/get_info?sha1=eb5786a19dc72ec76da273220bd66d5d0f7c31a9
Think I'll give up on this plugin, no-one seems bothered to try and help......

Can someone tell me how I (manually) disable/whitelist phpmyadmin though
Hi Ya5h Kh4n,
We have some improvements coming in this direction in upcoming CCAV, we hope to have CCAV Beta out this month.

Thanks
-umesh
Good to know. Looking forward to the beta. Lets see the improvements...
A few days back i had an error when rebooting my W10 pc. Something about cmdagent failed to start. I run Comodo diags, nothing was found. A reboot fixed all that.

Checking my windows errors, there are some related to Comodo. Those two are below (i have a lot of them):

Thanks
That's it, thanks! Nice to know it's in plans to add.
Yes, we have it in Comodo Cloud Antivirus, we plan to add similar change and few more right click options in CIS as well.
How about if new option is added,  right click "Run as trusted"? Like the "Run in Comodo container" option we have now.

This would preemptively "Unblock" application and allow it to run. Also maybe best to add option in advanced settings to enable this so only advanced users would enable.
How about if new option is added,  right click "Run as trusted"? Like the "Run in Comodo container" option we have now.

This would preemptively "Unblock" application and allow it to run. Also maybe best to add option in advanced settings to enable this so only advanced users would enable.
Regression Fixes – Vivaldi Browser Snapshot 1.14.1077.3

Today’s Snapshot fixes a number of regressions and makes a handful of fixes for pesky issues on Mac, Reader View and more.

https://vivaldi.com/blog/snapshots/regression-fixes/
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek