Author Topic: What can you do to help Comodo spread the word?  (Read 173767 times)

Offline panic

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Linux is free only if your time is worthless.;-)
Re: What can you do to help Comodo spread the word?
« Reply #210 on: April 05, 2011, 09:02:56 AM »
Also, kosay, Comodo do not have to give away 3 month trials - Comodo Internet Security (and most of their other applications) are FREE.

There are paid versions, but the only difference between the free version and the paid version is the paid version have value added services. There is no functional or operational difference between the two versions.

Ewen :-)
As your mums would say, "If you can't play nice with all the other kiddies, go home".
All users are asked to please read and abide by the  Comodo Forum Policy.
If you can't conform, don't use the forum.

Offline Enkhbaatar Ochirsuren

« Reply #211 on: December 28, 2011, 01:20:31 PM »
Ok. I don't know if anyone has suggested this idea, but I will give it a go. How about creating a service where serious Comodo fans can send SASE ( self addressed stamped envelope) and receive bumper stickers? Bumper stickers shouldnt cost Comodo that much and users would be paying for the mailing cost since it's SASE service. I don't think loyal Comodo fans who wanna help would mind spending a dollar sending those envelopes. Make the stickers say something good with the Comodo logo and the website domain. Norton once said "free security won't cost you anything. Just maybe your identity" bla bla bla. So we need to come up with something that can fight that back. Such as "I never pay for security softwares because I use something better for Absolutely free! Www.Comodo.com". Something like that would attract users. Because no one wants to feel dumb, right?

Offline Solarlynx

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #212 on: December 29, 2011, 03:39:37 AM »
"I never pay for security softwares because I use something better for Absolutely free! Www.Comodo.com".
:-TU
Nice phrase!

Offline sithlordadler

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #213 on: September 22, 2014, 05:32:22 PM »
Run around screaming how good comodo is, sending random emails to random people about how you should get this product. Post signs on peoples houses on comodo's great firewall. Spread the word anyway you can :p
Windows 10, WOT, TOR and google, CIS 10, Malwarebytes free.

Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek