Author Topic: Please use Comodo Search  (Read 181870 times)

Offline gee3x

Re: Please use Comodo Search
« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2011, 08:25:37 PM »
Haste la vista Google…………although I’ve been very happy with it.

I started using Comodo firewall and have been so happy with it I have upgraded to CIS, System Cleaner and Secure Email…………Comodo Search desperately needs some work as it’s far to plain and boring however it’s now my homepage as a small gesture of support to Melih and all the Comodo staff

Keep up the great work all  :-TU

Lol its hasta la vista not haste la vista. xD Just saying  !ot!

Offline Erik e.

« Reply #76 on: February 19, 2011, 05:09:31 AM »
Hello Just a thought here . I am using Comodo dragon ,but can not make comodo search engine as my default search engine. It will load as a ( OTHER search engine) but I can not  make the default on C. dragon which is a pain. By the way Ask search engine will not list as a default too. You need to change that if you can, so more of us can use it.also can we use the AskEraser with the COMODO search engine too? Thank you and you make great products. I am passing the word to everyone I know.   

Offline SivaSuresh

• Star Group
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Avert the danger that has not yet come
« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2011, 06:41:33 AM »
Just Changed my default page to comodo search. But after the first search it immediately goes to ask.com. So do further searches from ask.com page fund you or not? If not, should I be making all my searches from a toolbar or comodo search bookmark? so as to benefit comodo..
with love Siva Suresh
|| Windows7 x64 | CIS 10 | Firefox | Thunderbird | CCleaner | Evernote | PStart | UltraCopier | Dropbox | TeamViewer | Screenshot Captor ||
|| AMD Phenom II x4 955B | ASUS M4A88TD | 8GB DDR3 RAM | 240GB Sandisk SSD  || 6TB SATA II HDD 6Gb/s

Offline SivaSuresh

• Star Group
  • Comodo's Hero
  • Avert the danger that has not yet come
« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2011, 08:01:14 AM »
When I type "comodo forums" in comodo search, it does not give me a single valid link to this forum (At least in the first two pages). This is weird.. Melih.. please solve this issue.
with love Siva Suresh
|| Windows7 x64 | CIS 10 | Firefox | Thunderbird | CCleaner | Evernote | PStart | UltraCopier | Dropbox | TeamViewer | Screenshot Captor ||
|| AMD Phenom II x4 955B | ASUS M4A88TD | 8GB DDR3 RAM | 240GB Sandisk SSD  || 6TB SATA II HDD 6Gb/s

Offline jay2007tech

• Malware Research Group
  • Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #79 on: February 21, 2011, 08:51:28 PM »
This is what your looking for, just to let you know it uses "Ask" search engine

http://www.comodo.com/search/

I'm surprised that it still work, that was like 3 years ago ???
It's hard being a crooked Admin when the files won't pass an md5checksum test.  But like any other good crooked Admin it can be done, it just takes time(and lots of it) and a few aspirins

Offline Watasha

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2011, 09:55:23 PM »

I'm surprised that it still work, that was like 3 years ago ???

Y'all don't keep up with stuff like that? ;D
Resident: Comodo CIS
AVG Linkscanner

On Demand: MBAM & SAS
Hitman Pro

2010 National Champion Auburn Tigers!!!
WAR EAGLE!

Offline Solarlynx

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #81 on: April 17, 2011, 12:10:43 PM »
We would kindly ask all our users to start using our Comodo Search when searching the web.

Best method would be to make this your Home Page please.

Thank you very much

Melih

I always glad to help COMODO. Could you explain why is it so important for COMODO the Comodo Search to be used?

BTW the Search is really good.

Offline captainsticks

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Comodo Help
« Reply #82 on: April 17, 2011, 07:46:29 PM »
I always glad to help COMODO. Could you explain why is it so important for COMODO the Comodo Search to be used?

BTW the Search is really good.
Hi Solarlynx. Comodo will receive some financial benefit if the sponsored links are used from a search. Check replies 28 to 32 this topic. Kind regards.
Edit- spelling
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 09:39:16 PM by captainsticks »

Offline Solarlynx

• Comodo's Hero
Useful Comodo Search
« Reply #83 on: April 17, 2011, 10:53:17 PM »
I see. It really good for COMODO. Now I start using the Comoodo Search. And advise it to my folks.

The Search is really good.

:love:

Offline captainsticks

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Comodo Help
« Reply #84 on: April 18, 2011, 01:57:42 AM »
To Solarlynx- I am sure your support it is appreciated, and thanks for spreading the word. All the best.

Offline loveboy_lion

• Comodo's Hero
  • COMODO Is Good Hope We Make it The BEST !
    • Facebook
« Reply #85 on: August 18, 2011, 12:00:17 PM »
I Never knew about comodo search before but from now on i will be changing all of my friends , clients and my own home page to comodo search instead of google so that it helps comodo to keep the good work
will even randomly posting it on facebook

Offline Solarlynx

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2011, 12:03:34 PM »
I Never knew about comodo search before but from now on i will be changing all of my friends , clients and my own home page to comodo search instead of google so that it helps comodo to keep the good work
will even randomly posting it on facebook
+1

Offline comonewbie

« Reply #87 on: August 28, 2011, 12:07:56 AM »
I prefer searches that support SSL.  Any plans on incorporating this as a feature in the future?

Offline brightness

• Comodo Loves me
« Reply #88 on: December 20, 2011, 01:21:59 AM »
Hello there,

I never knew about Comodo Search!

I have tried it. I think you should add a "cached" page option for the search results. Also, in the cached pages there should be an option to have "text only version". This would greatly help when I am on a very slow internet connection.

Can Comodo have our own search engine instead of using that of ask.com?

Offline ngyurov

« Reply #89 on: January 31, 2012, 02:48:29 PM »
I have a few question about Comodo search in general, not only this search page:

1. Can I set Comodo search to use Google's search engine, as I really don't like other search engines' results?
2. Before I install Comodo Internet Security on my laptop, when I typed something(anything) in the address bar in my Mozilla Firefox, a Google search appeared(unless I type in .com or something like that in the end), but now, only some, very few, of the things I write result in some Comodo page(like this - Obfuscated link Removed) to appear, and it's very annoying, as this means that I have to add a Google Search Bar to my Firefox in order to perform searches straight away without having to open a search engine beforehand. Can I somehow reverse this to the way it used to be?

Mod Edit: Please note, obfuscated URL's are a violation of Forum Policy. In the future, please refrain from posting shortened links.

P.S. I shortened the link, because it was kinda long and I wasn't sure if I can use forum codes. Anyway, the link was to some Comodo secure DNS page that occasionally appears(no clear pattern) when I try to search for something from my address bar instead of my search bar.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 12:17:11 PM by ngyurov »

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek