Author Topic: Please refer a friend! Its very important to us. Thank you  (Read 52067 times)

Offline AyeAyeCaptain

• Usability Study Member
  • Comodo's Hero
Re: Please refer a friend! Its very important to us. Thank you
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2009, 07:12:26 AM »
The first time i used Comodo Internet Security is very good!  :-TU :-TU :-TU :-TU

I was used to a famous antivirus program to protect my computer, but always have problem with their subscription, i am sure my subscription is not expired yet.
After i checked, it's look like some virus attack their subscription status, so my antivirus software doesn't work.

I like the Comodo Internet Security because it's easy to used, not reduce my computer speed, alert my what to do with unknown program, secure my computer from internet attack (i see the log that some site try to attack my computer), integrated antivirus and firewall seem don't have any hole right now and of course it's free  ;D.

I refer this program to all my family, and now they used this program.

Thanks you.
 O0

Read/Search the forum for v4 of CIS, I'm sure you'll like what they have in store for us....  (V)
Film Scum Remake
Comodo: Where is your Tool
User: What Tool?
Comodo: This f****** Tool.
Protect Yourself With Comodo...... lol

Offline barrylux

« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2009, 07:40:43 AM »
Hello people, brand new newbie. :) I got to this site as my paid for protection on my computer was due for renewal. A very well known brand, when i first purchaced it, the sales pitch was all singing and dancing. What it did not tell me that there was comaptibility issues with my internet provider. So i did have one or two problems during the year. On contact with them, they told me that yes they can fix the fault at a cost.

Not bad considering that they was part of the problem. When the renewal date got nearer i was inundated with popup prompts telling me to re-purchace. One of the very items that i paid them to filter out btw.
It was very difficult for me to change over, so i took the advice from a good freind of mine who is both a programmer and web site disigner and a good one at that.

He kindly removed by remote the old software and recommended and installed comodo, that is why i am here. All appears to be working fine, in the background and i look forward to see how this new software performs on my machine. So sorry if my first post is a bit long winded, thats me i'm afraid. Looking forward also to speading the word. Thanks Guys.  :-TU

Offline Makazestorm

• Comodo Family Member
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2014, 05:14:33 PM »
Actually Ive already emailed everyone I know about comodo.

As well as posted comodo on my social media.

You deserve all the attention you can get comodo.

8)
We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds. Our planet is the mental institution of the universe.

Offline drensmith

• Comodo Loves me
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2014, 01:17:20 PM »
i share daily

Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek