I Will Never Buy Comodo Again

Your new policy of having a credit card to use your Geeks connection for a fully paid for and subscribed service in full is absolutely disgusting. You have lost my support. It was a wasted $50 dollars. I selected do not accept. Hello Avast or AVG.

Hi Jerry1000

Most free Internet Security companies have a paid for service, as do the two you mentioned. The difference with Comodo is that you do not need to subscribe to the paid Geek Buddy (this is a remote help service) in order to get the full internet security suite. CIS Free is not a stripped down suite. It is identical to the paid service with the exception of the extra remote help and TrustConnect.

Hope you decide to use just the free CIS

John

It should also be noted support can also be had/found on this forum.

I find it odd how a user will register to bitch and will not direct his energies to contacting Comodo directly and dealing with the matter in private.

So, there is a censor here! >:-D

:slight_smile:

Your new policy of having a credit card to use your Geeks connection for a fully paid for and subscribed service in full is absolutely disgusting. You have lost my support. It was a wasted $50 dollars. I selected do not accept
Did you even read how that works ??? (I'll post a picture of it) Also, The new policy of having to use a credit card is cut down severely on the abuse. <--- I'm sure you can see how and why it stops the abuse.

Also here’s a 2nd picture of what geekbuddy can do

[attachment deleted by admin]

i subscribe 1 month at the time and i must say i had alot of help regarding non Comodo issues, just regulare pc probs and it worked great, Thank you Geek Buddy :slight_smile: