Author Topic: How would you join the Malware Research Group?  (Read 4221 times)

Offline disabled account 8

• Comodo Family Member
How would you join the Malware Research Group?
« on: October 16, 2011, 08:25:24 PM »
Hello,
I am very good at finding and reporting malware in the wild, and I was wondering what it takes to be a member of Comodo's Malware Research Group? The only thing I could actually use some help on is debuggers since I am absolutely useless when it comes to reverse engineering the little buggers.  Though I presume that's for Comodo's employees to do not volunteers here at the forum. I just end up using the standard online sandboxes to help me do the work. ;D

I could also be of some assistance with malware removal in the forums as well, but was just wondering what it takes to be one here at Comodo.   :)

Offline wasgij6

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
Re: How would you join the Malware Research Group?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 08:31:44 PM »
i was told by one of the mods to PM melih and ask him. i also wanted to join so i PMed him many months back and never got a reponse.
| Win 10 Pro (x64) | UAC Disabled | CCAV | Intel i7 4770k | Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo | Asus GeForce GTX 780 | G.Skill TridentX 32gb RAM | Samsung 850 Pro SSD |

Offline AyeAyeCaptain

• Usability Study Member
  • Comodo's Hero
Re: How would you join the Malware Research Group?
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 11:02:57 AM »
Yes, PM Melih and one Mod or so... as am sure he gets his inboxed filled up quite a lot. And he will sort it, that's what I did...

But don't have time to play with Malware in the aid of helping, also member of Usability too.
Film Scum Remake
Comodo: Where is your Tool
User: What Tool?
Comodo: This f****** Tool.
Protect Yourself With Comodo...... lol

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek