endless false virus detection

Comodo believes with all it’s artificial intelligence that every single game i try to install is a virus. I own a lot of adventure games from sites like GameHouse and BigFish Games and every single install or run process I run is detected as a virus. I added the game manager application to the safe files list, but I can’t do that with the install files because they’re only temporary ones, but holy ■■■■ this is a pain in the ■■■. I’m reporting them all as false detections in the hopes that you put out a patch or something that recognizes the safe nature of files from this site. I cannot be the only Comodo customer who is having this kind of issue. That is all. Thanks for at least letting me allow them anyway though, that’s why I switched to your product in the first place =>.

In any events which include false positives, you should get a second opinion from an antivirus without a guard. So you can use it just for these cases, without problems between these programs.

Its important to do it before you might clean a “finding”. But also before you decide to keep such a file.

i would suggest that you disable your computer’s realtime-protection when installing programs… that would resolve the problem… i always disable my computer’s realtime-protection when installing programs…

This is what i suspect,
Is it the adware that some games get packed with or I suspect it’s the anti-cheating modules files (which tends to act like a rootkit in the game??? maybe
I know anti-cheating modules constantly change