Author Topic: Contribution - My thank you to Comodo  (Read 20800 times)

Offline Heco

Re: Contribution - My thank you to Comodo
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2006, 10:09:18 AM »
Hi all,
I am quite impressed by Comodo Firewall (the beta, i mean)! Browsing is more secure and faster than before, when i used Sygate Pro, ZA or Sunbelt Kerio. The addition of an IDS in it is great!
Once it will be translated into french, i won't miss to recommend this FW to many editors of french software review websites, i personally know...
Till then, CONGRATULATIONS for your job.
Cheers,
Hervé
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 10:12:46 AM by Heco »

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2006, 08:58:14 PM »
Hi all,
I am quite impressed by Comodo Firewall (the beta, i mean)! Browsing is more secure and faster than before, when i used Sygate Pro, ZA or Sunbelt Kerio. The addition of an IDS in it is great!
Once it will be translated into french, i won't miss to recommend this FW to many editors of french software review websites, i personally know...
Till then, CONGRATULATIONS for your job.
Cheers,
Hervé

Thank you Hervé. We are busy doing the code so that it can be easily internationalised. It should be out very soon :-)

thank you for your support
Melih

Offline Podpilot

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2006, 06:33:32 AM »
I just dropped in to thank you for the excellent firewall.

Your software is far superior to any I've used before, paid or free.

Rest assured that I will be happily promoting your products to others at every available opportunity, and I wish Comodo every success in the future.

Keep up the good work!

Offline DoomScythe

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2006, 09:18:44 AM »
I just dropped in to thank you for the excellent firewall.

Your software is far superior to any I've used before, paid or free.

Rest assured that I will be happily promoting your products to others at every available opportunity, and I wish Comodo every success in the future.

Keep up the good work!

Another Comodo supporter on board. ;)

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

Offline falkor

• Comodo Member
  • The Dragon Rocks !!!
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2006, 09:43:24 AM »
 (R)
  I said it before .  This is a good firewall , paid or not .  I use the beta and it is stable on my system and very protective .  As I test firewalls for " certain " persons , this is already a top tier program .  Personally , I have been using a paid firewall that is as good as it gets .  Comodo , though not quite as strong , is strong enough to keep me around and watch the developments .  Melih .  Again my friend , great work !  You and the coders and such truly rock !
The Dragon Rocks !

comicfan2000

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2006, 05:34:43 PM »
 Where to start?  My name is Paul, and  I was a Zone Alarm user.  :'( yes , yes, I know. I have been clean now for almost a month.  No ZA. Whilst using Comodo CPF, I have found new light. I no longer have problems with my DSL not connecting, no more if you want to know what's blocked, buy it, no more 15 minute startup times, and is pleasant to look at. I will never (sniff) go back to ZA or any other. Comodo saved my digital life, my skin is now radiant again, I have that sparkle in my eye, and enjoy spending time with my computer. Thank you Comodo, for allowing me to have this excellent firewall for FREE. There is no better out there and once again, thank you (the whole Comodo team), for giving people such as myself the chance to have excellent software for nothing. It is truly appreciated.

Thank you,

Paul

Offline Ryan

• Comodo Loves me
  • COMODO Secured, COMODO Supported
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2006, 03:22:40 AM »
Where to start?  My name is Paul, and  I was a Zone Alarm user.  :'( yes , yes, I know. I have been clean now for almost a month.  No ZA. Whilst using Comodo CPF, I have found new light. I no longer have problems with my DSL not connecting, no more if you want to know what's blocked, buy it, no more 15 minute startup times, and is pleasant to look at. I will never (sniff) go back to ZA or any other. Comodo saved my digital life, my skin is now radiant again, I have that sparkle in my eye, and enjoy spending time with my computer. Thank you Comodo, for allowing me to have this excellent firewall for FREE. There is no better out there and once again, thank you (the whole Comodo team), for giving people such as myself the chance to have excellent software for nothing. It is truly appreciated.

Thank you,

Paul

That brought a tear to my eye.... Thanks for sharing, everyone say "Thanks Paul". Please remember that the support group will be meeting from now until the end of time, that includes weekends!!!!

Anyone else, please share your feeling with the group... (Too good Paul)   (:AGL)

Offline mike6688

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2006, 08:26:08 PM »
LOL.  Thanks Paul.  Remember the first step to overcoming an addiction is to first admit it.

I'd like to say I think I have an Obsesive Compulsive Comodo Disorder  (L) (:LOV) (M)

Mike
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 02:51:42 PM by mike6688 »
Volunteer Moderator: Opinions are my own and may not reflect those of Comodo.  Please read and abide by the forum policy!

comicfan2000

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2006, 11:47:54 PM »
LOL.  Thanks Paul.  Remember the first step to overcoming an addiction is to first admit it.

I'd like to say I think I have an Obsesive Compulsive Comodo Disorder  (L) (:LOV) (M)

Mike

Ryan and Mike,

lol OCCD huh? lol. I'll get shirts made up! I have OCCD and proud of it!
While I do have a 24\7 sense of humor, it gets me through the day and aggrevates my family to no end, but the thank you to all was sincere and <everyone> on Comodo is great. This is why the products are great. If there were a bunch of stiffs from MS running it , none of this would be great. I can truly say, if I was ever proud to be part of anything on the internet, it's Comodo. 

Cheers,

Paul    (B)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 02:52:11 PM by mike6688 »

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2006, 02:47:18 PM »
  Ryan and Mike,

lol OCCD huh? lol. I'll get shirts made up! I have OCCD and proud of it!
While I do have a 24\7 sense of humor, it gets me through the day and aggrevates my family to no end, but the thank you to all was sincere and <everyone> on Comodo is great. This is why the products are great. If there were a bunch of stiffs from MS running it , none of this would be great. I can truly say, if I was ever proud to be part of anything on the internet, it's Comodo. 

Cheers,

Paul    (B)

oh so now everyone knows!

I have OCCD too!!!!   (:HUG)

lol

Melih

Offline DoomScythe

• Comodo's Hero
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2006, 10:58:44 PM »
Count me into the list of patients infected with OCCD.  ;) Seriously, I am spending more than 4 hours a day on this forum, sometimes even up to 7. My mum is really gonna kill me for it.

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

comicfan2000

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2006, 04:48:37 AM »
Count me into the list of patients infected with OCCD.  ;) Seriously, I am spending more than 4 hours a day on this forum, sometimes even up to 7. My mum is really gonna kill me for it.

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

I am just enjoying my time off work and my wife is already throwing a fit, Comodo this, Comodo that! Well being the MAN of the house, I told her right where to stick it! And when she wakes up tomorrow, i'll see if she heard me.  ;)

Paul

Offline IrishIT

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2006, 04:19:45 PM »
Hello again Melih, hope all is well

Comodo is everywhere (Magazines), as promised Comodo products have appeared in PC Live!, PC Plus and a load more I.T. mags.

The pints of Guinness are waiting for you   (:WIN)

Offline Melih

• CEO - Comodo
  • Administrator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Video Blog
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2006, 08:50:13 PM »
Hello again Melih, hope all is well

Comodo is everywhere (Magazines), as promised Comodo products have appeared in PC Live!, PC Plus and a load more I.T. mags.

The pints of Guinness are waiting for you   (:WIN)

Nice one :)

I start drinking now..
but i will be sure to look you up when I am in Ireland ;-)

Melih

Offline IrishIT

« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2006, 03:19:09 PM »
Nice one :)

I start drinking now..
but i will be sure to look you up when I am in Ireland ;-)

Melih

Make sure you do..

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek