Contribution - My thank you to Comodo

I have known about Comodo for some time (HackerGuardian + Certs) and was delighted to learn about the products being released, its nice to see, I commend your great work and wish you all the best in your aim.

I have also added links to your products on several sites I run and recommended them to all

Thank you Comodo

Thank you IrishIT. We really appreciate the encouraging words!

cheers
Melih

I came across COMODO through Microsoft’s home page (a link to marketplace). After seeing the site, I started browsing and looking what you guys were offering. My main goal was just to gather information, I wasn’t really going to try out anything. But then again, I saw your Antivirus which seemed better than Norton by Symantec. Firstly, Norton just chokes the system and as I have multiple accounts on my PC, I had to listen to the whining all the time (slower performance etc). Now, after having it installed, I have found an increase both in PC’s performance and program’s performance. I am not sure if I’m going to try out the firewall but I’ll slepp on that…

What I was thinking that perhaps you guys would be interested giving COMODO a truly international boost and start publishing it in different languages? I’d be delighted to translate everything you throw at me into ma native language because that’s what I can at least to do for you! (V)

Warm regards from Estonia

International versions are coming up :slight_smile:

Melih

Hello again Melih,

I have been in touch with mediateam.ie who run PC Live! (Irelands No.1 National PC Magazine) and recommended Comodo products, they have told me Comodo Anti-virus (at least) will be featured in PC Live! (and on the cover disc) Septemeber’s edition.

I will keep you updated and post scan’s of the article and cover disc once it’s published.

Robert H (IrishIT)

Wow thats excellent news Robert, thanks :slight_smile:

Thanks for getting in touch with them!
Lets secure every single Irish PC for free!
(in return, I would like a nice pint of a genuine Guinness :slight_smile: ) (ok ok, make it two :slight_smile: )

Melih

Melih how will be implemented the international versions? Will cpf give the ability to change the lang on the fly like nero. It would really help when giving support at my friends. Maybe a dll that controls the lang? The perfect example for this are p2p programs like emule, azureus, etc :wink:

pls put that in the wishlist.

I will ask the dev teams to have this in mind though

Melih

I will, thanks :smiley:

Comodo firewall is THE BEST !!!

Greetings from Serbia !
grucho

Your very welcome Melih,

My own Irish hosting Company is sending users your way as I write this (just been checking my server logs), as for the genuine Guinness, I’ll give you the exclusive brewery tour if you happen to be in Ireland (free samples a plenty) and I’ll even buy you a couple myself.

Robert H (IrishIT)

Hello all,

I just wanted to say that I was looking for a free, easy-to-use firewall and I found it with Comodo, actually through a Google search. I compared all the firewalls I was interested in on cNet and Download.com, and I decided to go with Comodo.

I’ve used ZoneAlarm (free and paid versions), Kerio and Synaptic. I really like the way Comodo works and protects my computer (when I’m in Windows, anyway).

I am curious of the antispyware and antivirus. They would all run under the same program? And be free? That sounds pretty cool to me.

Right now I’m running AVG and ewido anti-spyware. I’m happy with both, but if Comodo provides me with addons that work within one program, that would save memory and time on startup.

Thank you for providing a really nice and easy-to-use firewall that doesn’t bork my machine!

Amy (from Michigan, USA)

Sounds like a plan :slight_smile:

Melih

A BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU AT COMODO !!! I SUFFERED MUCH LOSS IN THE LAST YEAR BECAUSE OF HURRICANE KATRINA,AND I COULD NOT AFFORD A GOOD ANTI-VIRUS. LUCKILY I HEARD ABOUT COMODO ON THE LOCAL NEWS HERE IN NEWORLEANS. THANKS GUYS–YOU ARE THE BEST AND I WILL PROMOTE YOUR PRODUCTS EVERY CHANCE I GET.

Hi. I can onlly say that I’m very satisfied with CPF, so far I’ve not tested the CAV because I still have subscription with NOD32

As many of us has mentiones earlier, the international version would really give a boost to comodo products.

In my case I live in Mexico and many users only install an app if it’s in windows native language, some of them have already installed comodo but I’m pretty sure that having comodo in other languages, including spanish, would really be a top feature and many mexican users wil install it.

My best regards and keep on going that way !!! (V)

Hi all,
I am quite impressed by Comodo Firewall (the beta, i mean)! Browsing is more secure and faster than before, when i used Sygate Pro, ZA or Sunbelt Kerio. The addition of an IDS in it is great!
Once it will be translated into french, i won’t miss to recommend this FW to many editors of french software review websites, i personally know…
Till then, CONGRATULATIONS for your job.
Cheers,
Hervé

Thank you Hervé. We are busy doing the code so that it can be easily internationalised. It should be out very soon :slight_smile:

thank you for your support
Melih

I just dropped in to thank you for the excellent firewall.

Your software is far superior to any I’ve used before, paid or free.

Rest assured that I will be happily promoting your products to others at every available opportunity, and I wish Comodo every success in the future.

Keep up the good work!

Another Comodo supporter on board. :wink:

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

(R)
I said it before . This is a good firewall , paid or not . I use the beta and it is stable on my system and very protective . As I test firewalls for " certain " persons , this is already a top tier program . Personally , I have been using a paid firewall that is as good as it gets . Comodo , though not quite as strong , is strong enough to keep me around and watch the developments . Melih . Again my friend , great work ! You and the coders and such truly rock !