COMODO HELPS LOT OF PEOPLE

(L) comodo helps a lot of people in the world suffering from any kinds of virus attack!!
(S) VIVA comodo, THANK YOU COMODO, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH ;D (CLY)
(CNY)
(CWY)
(B)

We do try! :slight_smile:

We need everyone’s help to introduce their friends and families to Comodo too!
Please tell everyone about Comodo! Tell them to use our products!

One effective way I found is to approach a friend or a family member with a gun to my head ask them to use Comodo products otherwise I will shoot myself! (This method also has an added advantage of knowing who really pretends to like you but they don’t! :slight_smile:

PS: Gun type does not matter and it could be a fake gun! :slight_smile:

Melih

Melih,

If ravtherese or anyone else start doing what you suggest, I am sure that Comodo will become famous (or may be infamous) overnight. I am also pretty sure it will land you with a lot of lawsuits. Better be prepared to spend more time in the court. ;D

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

I am sure they all know its a joke :slight_smile:
If they don’t, they have bigger problem! :slight_smile:

Melih

I’m sure they do also but we all need to be careful nowadays. Especially when someone who gets injured breaking into your house can sue you for the injury… AND WIN!!!

Dead men can’t sue. :smiley:

I remember that one. That was truly a big joke. I really don’t know what on Earth is happening to the judicial system. :frowning:

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

I happen to stumble head first into my monitor and hit a key and ended up here. This kind of situation angers me more than most, why you ask? Because I do have a very huge ummm…aharshsggg, sense of humor, had I said something else my wife would have rolled out the door laughing at me saying, yeah right! But seriously, it makes me mad, it’s as if due to those who would be so serious that even if you hit them in the teeth it wouldn’t ■■■■■ a smile, or those who are so impressionable would do whatever they see or read , so we must refrain from being happy and laughing, as to not upset other imbicilic tight a$#$. Truth seems to hurt those types as well. So while experts even suggest humor to keep from getting ill, staying sane, relieving stress, is good for immune system, we are grounded by the minority who simply can’ t pull their heads out of their arse to actually hear the humor in a statement. That said, i understand completely why Doom would say that as these days, it is a worry and a ■■■■ shame.

But what I hate the most Melih is your suggestion. When I tried this, and threatened with my life, my wife called a lawyer and got a life insurance policy signed up and her and the kids began dancing and throwing confetti, while the neighbors helped themselves to all my garage items… Was this in fact supposed to happen? :o

Cheers,

Paul

yeah, its the side effects!
what was the mother in law doing though?
(:LGH)

Melih

Trying to pull the ■■■■ trigger! :smiley:

Cheers

Paul