Comodo Firewall ! thoughts

Hi, I like the Comodo products but got tired of having the Firewall always talking to me so I installed Online Armor. I like that with Online Armor you can have the Firewall on installation scan through all your programs and set them to Allow automatically. This is great if you know your system is clean. This reduces the amount of pop-ups that the firewall does and I love that. Is this something Comodo is looking at doing or maybe it can do this now and I missed how to make it do it! Anyhow, I think if the program could do this it would be awesome and more people like myself would stick to using the Firewall Comodo has.

Setting Defense+ to Clean PC Mode sounds like just what you are looking for.

From the help file:

Clean PC Mode: From the time you set the slider to 'Clean PC Mode', Defense+ learns the activities of the applications currently installed on the computer while all new executables introduced to the system are monitored and controlled. This patent-pending mode of operation is the recommended option on a new computer or one that the user knows to be clean of malware and other threats. From this point onwardsDefense+ alerts the user whenever a new, unrecognized application is being installed. In this mode, the files in 'My Pending Files' are excluded from being considered as clean and are monitored and controlled.

The user was asking about the firewall though, and the firewall doesn’t have a Clean PC mode.

True, but I wasn’t sure if brhokla was referring to firewall popups only, or CIS popups in general. In my experience, Defense+ popups are much more likely to show up than strictly ones for the firewall, which is why I gave the answer I did.