Poll

How secure do you think your company IT infrastructure is from unknown threats and zero-day attacks?

Highly secure.  I feel very confident that the IT security solutions we have in place keep us protected from both known and unknown threats
4 (66.7%)
Somewhat secure.  I feel confident, but we can do more to keep our information protected, especially from unknown threats
2 (33.3%)
Not at all secure. Our IT security environment needs to be significantly upgraded – we’re not doing nearly enough and we are putting our information at risk
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: September 01, 2015, 04:52:48 PM

Author Topic: August COMODO PULSE SURVEY (we want responses from all members!) single questio  (Read 1997 times)

Offline CommsGuy

• Director of Corporate Communications
  • Comodo Member
We want to hear from you as part of a new monthly poll question from Comodo.

The poll will be live for the month of August. 

One vote per Forum Member.   

Offline Sanya IV Litvyak

• Comodo's Hero
  • Lurking
Can't answer since I'm currently not employed but last place I worked at had pretty darn bad security all around. I'd love to talk about this one other place I worked at but I don't think I legally can. :-\
I support privacy and freedom online - eff.org

Offline liosant

• Comodo's Hero
Neither the "inventors of the large network" can protect themselves. In all, the safety of the company database are reviewed and tested only after an invasion or data leakage.
It relies heavily on "paranoid" :P responsible for security (common user observation)
Command prompt is opened by secure applications, but secure applications can be used by malware or unknown files to run command lines

Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek