• 1024x768
  • 1280x720
  • 1280x800
  • 1280x960
  • 1280x1024
  • 1440x900
  • 1680x1050
  • 1920x1200

Though I wanted to make a CIS wallpaper first, this actually came out first, inspired by the “CTM Wallpapers!!!” thread.

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

I wish there was something original or creative in all this wallpaper propositions.

Compared to all that I’ve seen… this IS original and creative. :frowning: This isn’t “google something then stick a COMODO label on it,” this is “I built it from the ground up.”
I know I can’t/won’t please everyone… :slight_smile:

We’re still impatiently waiting for yours José ;D :stuck_out_tongue:
Xman 8)

LOL!
:-TU

I think it is creative and original.

Well then, what is creative and original?

imaginative, gifted, artistic, inventive, inspired, clever, fertile, ingenious, introductory, inaugural, new, novel, different, unusual, unfamiliar, seminal, innovatory…

uff...

No, I meant you show me an “imaginative, gifted, artistic, inventive, inspired, clever, fertile, ingenious, introductory, inaugural, new, novel, different, unusual, unfamiliar, seminal, innovatory” background. 88)

Please refrain from inflammatory comments regarding the OP’s wallpaper contribution. Regardless of whether or not any specific individual appreciates it, the OP has apparently put a lot of work into the graphics and has provided that freely to the community.

There are plenty of things in this world (and even in these forums) to disagree about; please be respectful of others when doing so. In the grand scheme of things, wallpaper really doesn’t seem to be something worth starting a fight over.

LM

NOTE: One post has been moved away from public view due to violation of forum policy in regards to inflammatory comments.

:-TU

I removed the quote in my post. :wink:

Peace? :stuck_out_tongue:

LaserWraith

There was nothing “inflamatory” in that post. It was an aesthetic appreciation with the use of carefully chosen adjectives.
I will not persist on the subject, though, as I do not deem it worth of what could became an infertile quarrel.

J.

P.S. My post can still be read here https://forums.comodo.com/forum_policy_violation_board-b111.0/

I think you sould read it because it’s a model of succinctness.