• 1280x800
  • 1280x960
  • 1280x1024
  • 1440x900
  • 1680x1050
  • 1920x1200

[attachment deleted by admin]

Also, there’s the exclusive CIS Redshift, named after the Firefox theme Redshift, made personally for the user LaserWraith. :smiley: This wallpaper was the original and the Explosion edition is based on it.

Ask nicely and I may make a pack for this as well. (I’ll remove the slogan text “Creating Trust Online” if I do).

I am so DUMB!!! Lol, I downloaded this fine wallpaper and don’t even know how, or what, to do with it. Don’t even know what wallpaper is, or how to use it. I was just tryin’ to do what the thread title asked. What I was really after was to get this for my “desktop” background and actually thought it would just appear there after the download lollollol! Just goes to show what I know about computers. At any rate, would you have any suggestions as to where this might go and what to do in order for me to complete my “mission”, lol? If it is to much to ask, then, by all means, pay no heed to this beggance and I will “Thank You” regardless “My Friend”!!! Peace!!! :-TU

No problem. Extract the archive to a folder. (Put the folder somewhere nice and sensible and permanent like your Pictures folder…so it’s always there if your wallpaper changes and you want to change it back.)
Enter the folder and set the folder view to “Thumbnails” (right-click an empty space in the folder, go to View > Thumbnails) if it isn’t already. Then right-click the wallpaper that matches your screen resolution and click “Set as background.” And you’re done.

If you don’t know your screen-size then right-click your desktop then hit (in Vista/Se7en: Screen Resolution) (in XP or older: Properties then click the Settings tab in the Display properties window). Then look in the window (any OS) under the nice-looking monitor preview the slider option and your current screen resolution as “1024x768” or whatever.

I enjoyed making these things, I wanna be sure that people are using them and can use them. But thank YOU for your interest, dude. :smiley:

Thanks, I’ve now used the Redshift as my Desktop Wallpaper. :-TU

Umm dude… I posted the Redshift picture for reference, not for usage. :-\ This is partially why the image is tiny and its name suffixed “sample.”

“Oh dear, I am sorry, I will remove it right away” :o

EDIT: Now removed, sorry.

how can you make special wallie for laserdude but not for me?! >:(
now i’m jealous >:(

Laserdude?

I’m just special and all like me. Duh :stuck_out_tongue:

Laserdude did kinda get the main ingredient [giant CIS logo] for it in the CTM Wallpapers!!! thread so I was inclined to repay him…and then appeal to the masses. :smiley:

Shall I make CIS Redshift wallpaper pack by the way? Demand seems to be there, alright. And would you inded like something [made], ganda? :a0

ehe…hehe.hehehe…hehe…
http://i49.tinypic.com/33k982o.gif

You probably don’t want to know what [abbr=also called trouble]ganda[/abbr] wants… 88)

Just look at him:

And look at what he (and Cocktail) post in the Wallpaper thread. :smiley:

Its better if… we have a THEMES for FIREFOX…

:THNK :THNK :THNK

Firefox FTW, 3.6 is going to be a nice new addition whenever that may be… 80 odd fixes, more secure :smiley:

I’ve prior beheld with my eyes… lawwwd… Also I’ve the sneaking feeling that sir ganda may mean business. 88)

I’m ready to turn this into a Firefox :-TU discussion! :stuck_out_tongue:

If you are up to it… :stuck_out_tongue:

No thanks, y’all. Take it outside. :smiley:

Uh… I’m good…