privdog unistaller

was comodo antivirus and most of comodo product user for many years but cis doesnt work for me no more since april 2013(so called comodo update created many issues for me)) so i uninstalled cis,but remnants of privdog remain on my computer,its masquerading as many different files in registry.
message to comodo why u have to do this privdog as mad cow lurking on my system.Message from comodo director saying onething and another the comodo software saying free,free but after uninstalling privdog with comodo program manager it still remains,i see it as problem,so now whos using any information from my system if any ,come on comodo come clean,dont do this to us.short of another factory reset is there a way to remove privdog entirely or comodo likes to watch us privately,wats the scoop comodo?

heres my finding
PrivDog
from Adtrustmedia, LLC

What is PrivDog?
The software will inject ads in the user’s web browser.

From the Terms of Service: "THE “TRUSTED ADVERTISEMENTS” FEATURE DISPLAYS ADVERTISEMENTS FROM A TRUSTED SOURCE IN THE EMPTY ADVERTISEMENT SECTIONS OF WEBPAGES WHERE ADVERTISEMENTS ARE PREVENTED FROM DISPLAYING ON THE USER’S COMPUTER BY THE PRODUCT.

THE “TRUSTED ADVERTISEMENTS” FEATURE ALSO OVERLAYS SEARCH RESULTS ADVERTISEMENTS WITH ADVERTISEMENTS FROM A TRUSTED SOURCE IN THE FORM OF AN OVERLAY WINDOW. THIS WINDOW IS IDENTIFIED BY DISCLOSURE OF AN “AT-M Ad’ ON THE TOP LEFT OR RIGHT SECTION OF THE WINDOW. TO VIEW THE OTHER ADVERTISEMENTS UNDERNEATH THE TRUSTED ADVERTISEMENTS OVERLAY WINDOW AND CLOSE THE WINDOW, CLICK THE “See Non AT-M Ad” LINK PRESENT ON THE OVERLAY WINDOW.

IF YOU ELECT TO RECEIVE “TRUSTED ADVERTISEMENTS” WITH THE PRODUCT, YOU ARE GIVING EXPRESS PERMISSION TO ADTRUSTMEDIA TO SEND ADVERTISEMENTS TO YOU SOLEY FROM ADTRUSTMEDIA AND ITS AFFILIATES. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE ADVERTISEMENTS SOLELY FROM ADTRUSTMEDIA AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES, DO NOT CHECK OR INSTALL THIS OPTION."

When an advertisement is displayed, there is a disclosure at the bottom right of the advertisement indicated by “AT-M Ad” and an icon.
About (from Adtrustmedia)
Your browser will only display ads from a trusted source. Malvertising is undermining trust on the web and a proactive response is required. Many prominent firms have unwittingly exposed their web site visitors to malicious web ads. All of the following prominent firms may have possibly and unwittingly exposed their … Read more
Overview
Automatically starts with Windows
Integrates into the web browser
Bundled relationships
Comodo Dragon by COMODO
Remove PrivDog and bundled software with Should I Remove It?
Program detailsProgram details
Displayed publisher: privdog.com
URL: privdog.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\adtrustmedia\privdog
Uninstaller: “C:\Program Files\AdTrustMedia\PrivDog\UninstallTrustedAds.exe”
Estimated size: 6.43 MB
Program filesFiles installed by PrivDog
Program executable: finalizesetup.exe
Name: PrivDog
PrivDog Setup Tool
Path: C:\Program Files\adtrustmedia\privdog\finalizesetup.exe
MD5: 39a8668eb79e916fbdecc88a705b68be
Additional files:
trustedads.dll - PrivDog Browser Extension (PrivDog Extension)
trustedadssvc.exe - PrivDog Service
UninstallTrustedAds.exe - PrivDog

PrivDog like any other type of software can end up sending data that should not.
Windows (MS) does this, direct browsers in advertisements even without any extension installed third party.

The question in relation to this type of software is the “new way of thinking about the web” and as our navigation data are delivered to “trusted advertisers.”
If we stop to think about it, not would use the internet.

lol,thank you,but it shouldn’t be this way,all i am trying to do is raise awareness that after uninstall, privdog the software should
delete but its not happening,i uninstalled cis x it wont work for me,understood nothing in life is free,comodo shouldnt do this to anyone,and as soon as all turn on the internet the govt,(nsa),Canadian digital hawks,and who all start watching,even google,yahoo,all ads sites,my dsl provider gets money from clicksor,(billion $$$$ ad company)dsl is side line business,hand in hand its all about $$$$$,net users get targeted by ads.my 2 cents,all i am asking comodo is if we no longer use cis,or any of their software,privdog must be deleted when uninstalled.

Could you explain this question of PrivDog?

We should not take the internet so seriously. ;D

Hi jamodo,
PrivDog can be uninstalled via Windows control panel ‘Programs & Features’ the same as any other program.

Kind regards.