Author Topic: Unable to send photos in Facebook Messenger  (Read 549 times)

Offline nurseortech

Unable to send photos in Facebook Messenger
« on: August 03, 2018, 01:29:46 AM »
When I'm using Messenger I'm not able to send a photo. When I click the open on the photo I want it just closes without inserting anything. I tried both a JPG and a PNG photo that was created using the Windows snipping tool. I just installed Icedragon last week and so far this is the first issue I've encountered. Is there a setting somewhere I'm missing? It works fine in other browsers.

Offline Andreea Ignat

• Comodo Staff
  • Comodo Member
Re: Unable to send photos in Facebook Messenger
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 02:36:10 AM »
When I'm using Messenger I'm not able to send a photo. When I click the open on the photo I want it just closes without inserting anything. I tried both a JPG and a PNG photo that was created using the Windows snipping tool. I just installed Icedragon last week and so far this is the first issue I've encountered. Is there a setting somewhere I'm missing? It works fine in other browsers.

Hi, nurseortec! Thank you for the feedback.

We haven't been able to reproduce this issue so far, but we will investigate this further. Can you also provide more information about operating system, AV or add-ons?

Thank you very much,

The Comodo Browsers team
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 03:03:32 AM by Andrei Hreapca »

Offline nurseortech

Re: Unable to send photos in Facebook Messenger
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 03:42:17 AM »
Thanks for looking into it for me. I'm running Windows 10 Home ver 1803 build 17134.156. I'm using Bitdefender free with the latest updates. I haven't installed any add-ons to the browser.

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek