Author Topic: Exception Breakpoint---appcrash  (Read 4482 times)

Offline ozzieo

• Comodo Member
Re: Exception Breakpoint---appcrash
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2018, 08:00:20 PM »
damn thin just did it again eric, i was writing to another team member on our forum in pm , and it crashed, lost all my pm message, it doesnt matter where i am , what im doing it happens when it wants to, this time it came up on the pm page so i minimised the pm page coz i dont want the world seeing what my pm was about and took the pic, then icedragon tells me the tabs have crashed, i havent been able to get pete to do a crash dump for me as he had a loss in his family so things arent real good there yet , but thought id show you what it says

« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 10:54:04 AM by EricJH »

Offline ozzieo

• Comodo Member
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2018, 08:17:42 PM »
seems to be the same 80000003 all the time

Offline EricJH

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2018, 10:56:18 AM »
Thank you. Let's wait for Pete to arrive to dig up or create a crash log.

I edited the photo of your before last post. On the tabs it showed what web sites you were visiting and it was quite big. So I cut out the error message and left out the rest.

Offline ozzieo

• Comodo Member
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2018, 04:33:18 PM »
Thank you. Let's wait for Pete to arrive to dig up or create a crash log.

I edited the photo of your before last post. On the tabs it showed what web sites you were visiting and it was quite big. So I cut out the error message and left out the rest.

i installed this 2 days ago and it hasnt done it since, but i installed it before as well last time

Comodo Ice Dragon v57.0.0.11 Beta can be downloaded from:

http://download.comodo.com/icedragon/beta/icedragonsetup.exe

its now the 28-1- here [at] 9.50 pm eric , and it still hasnt done it since this new reinstall, i am doing nothing different than i was doing before, same damn thing and not a sign of the exception breakpoint happening yet, so im stuffed if i know why it was doing before and not now
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 05:49:51 AM by ozzieo »

Offline EricJH

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2018, 06:53:07 PM »
How are things now? Solved or did it crash again on occasion?

Offline ozzieo

• Comodo Member
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2018, 07:20:30 PM »
How are things now? Solved or did it crash again on occasion?

hey eric, its done it only 3 times since i reinstalled the latest 57 version, it seems to me that i notice if i have a lazy net connection thats when it does it, it went days and days , probably 8-10 days with out doing it at all, so im buggered if i know

Offline EricJH

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2018, 10:35:16 PM »
You have found a possible trigger for the crashes; when the speed of your connection is low. It is useful information for a bug report. Now we wait for your friend to visit you and find the crash log.

Offline ozzieo

• Comodo Member
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2018, 10:48:40 PM »
You have found a possible trigger for the crashes; when the speed of your connection is low. It is useful information for a bug report. Now we wait for your friend to visit you and find the crash log.

eric, ive said this from the start if you want to check my posts prior, i dont think its anything to do with cid, , i think its internet connection, but i have no other option here, we are compelled here in australia to have NBN net connection or we dont have it, b4 i had net connection, prepaid with vodafone, same thing, but what eludes me from this is if i go to chrome i dont get it happening, why ??, there has to be something in cid to cause it if it doesnt happen in chrome yes ??, and i hate chrome. thats why ive persisted with cid, there is something in cid that just doesnt gel properly and has been for years now no matter what version, all the proof of it is it on google from many with the same problems and in your forum here actually

Offline ozzieo

• Comodo Member
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2018, 07:35:23 AM »
lol eric its just done it again but i managed to capture i this time when i was posting what i just bought off ebay to my computer forum for the 775 socket asus rampage extreme motherboard i have just bought thats coming from denmark, seems it doesnt matter what im doing or where i am or what site, it just does it when it wants to then wont do it for days later

« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 07:44:04 AM by ozzieo »

Offline EricJH

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2018, 11:01:35 AM »
Triggers of crashes may not always be clear to us end users. That's why we need the crash log. Once Pete can find it for you or create a dump from Task Manager we can continue and make this a bug report for Comodo.

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek