Author Topic: Cannot register a new account for Comodo Unite  (Read 3993 times)

Offline anselhelm

Cannot register a new account for Comodo Unite
« on: March 15, 2014, 11:06:37 AM »
Dear all,

Comodo Unite installed fine but I am unable to activate my new account. On the web page I get:

Comodo Unite - Account Activation
SSL: certificate subject name 'liupeng' does not match target host name '192.168.158.41'

Please do not suggest me another program. I am looking for a way to make this program work and to get my account activated. I can't even find out where the official page is now on the website.

Offline szametu

• Comodo's Hero
    • All what you need to know about VPN based software
Re: Cannot register a new account for Comodo Unite
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 01:02:53 PM »
there is no solution for it.

Offline EricJH

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 06:46:12 PM »
Szametu.Do you mean it is no longer possible to register/activate an account for Unite? Or are you referring to the SSL warning?

Offline Tema

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 02:24:52 PM »
I have the same problem when trying to activate your account Unite. I installed the program on Windows Server 2008 R2 x64, got the activation email, passed in the browser Mozilla got an error "Comodo Unite - Account Activation SSL: certificate subject name 'liupeng' does not match target host name '192.168.158.41'".
On the forum three threads devoted to this problem. Solutions are not found in any. I hope for your help, thanks in advance.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline szametu

• Comodo's Hero
    • All what you need to know about VPN based software
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 05:16:59 PM »
Szametu.Do you mean it is no longer possible to register/activate an account for Unite? Or are you referring to the SSL warning?

nope. it's impossible now to  create new account for cu. this error does not come in cu itself, but on cu website, after clicking activation link.

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek