Where is Comodos registry cleaner?

Okay, I joined to get a Registry Cleaner and cant see to find out how to download it. Can I get some help?

Mod Edit: Renamed title after split.

Hi fionnagin_1986,
Comodo Registry Cleaner is part of Comodo System Utilities.
Comodo System Utilities Forum
Comodo System Utilities Product page

So the free registry cleaner is a lie?? Is this how supposedly legitimate companies operate?

Hi stevecj777,
Why do you say this? ???

Captain, I have been using Comodo System Utlities before the name change.

I think why the harsh statement was made, is because the only “Update” a user sees is "Update to “Comodo System Utilties Pro”. Which is the Paid version and I do not believe it is out yet?

I like to manually check on updates on several programs I run, I found several years back there are other free programs I run that want the user to update to the Paid version, although the Free version is still available.

Instead of asking in a Positive way “Is the Free version of Comodo System Utilities still available ?”
the comment was framed in a very negative way.

UncleDoug

My apologies Captain.

Although Upgrade is shown on the main screen when running Comodo System Utilities, when I looked on the Help page I found a link for both Upgrade and Check for Update.

Althouh on the Comodo Products page when I last checked it showed version 3.0 when downloaded and is installed it shows version 4.0.227743-26. Which is the same one listed for the forums download.

I do see Comodo System Utilities running an update once or twice a day,
but as of yet I have not seen any updtaes ? This version has been out since Feb 24 2012.

If the Original Poster Fionnagin_1986 still has problems downloading, you or another mod. can ask the questions that will help him solve this problem.

UncleDoug

Hi UncleDoug,
No apology required, updates, upgrades, software integration, name changes, version numbers all can get confusing. :wink:

Althouh on the Comodo Products page when I last checked it showed version 3.0 when downloaded and is installed it shows version 4.0.227743-26. Which is the same one listed for the forums download.
Thanks, yes I have noticed this and previously reported the issue [url=https://forums.comodo.com/report-comodo-forum-web-site-issues/comodo-system-utilities-product-page-error-t85696.0.html]here[/url].
If the Original Poster Fionnagin_1986 still has problems downloading, you or another mod. can ask the questions that will help him solve this problem.
I guess the OP has solved his issue.

Thanks.

Maybe because it’s so hard to find. It took me a few minutes to find the correct place.

Hello I am interested by talking about these comodo utilities.

I got The Registry Cleaner and I noticed how well down is the uninstaller clean up function, after that I wondered why not to do the same for the MRU list and why not for the ARP and MUI