Help, lost all my data

Hi,

I hope someone can help me. I run system cleaner a few days ago and it literally wiped everything off my computer, I couldn’t even find system restore option. Foolishly, I switched it off thinking that because I hadn’t “completed” the process, it would default back to how it was. Long story short, it didn’t, I had to restore factory settings using the hidden files that most laptops come with this days in place of a disc. I have lost nearly five years worth of work, loads of ebooks that I paid good money for, all the emails containing licences and the like. I did manage to get some files back using Recuva but the ones I need most are missing. Please help.

Yazd :cry: no kidding, i’m close to tears as pictures of my children are lost. I know I should have backed up my work but that was one of those things I never got round to updating (i have some backed up) but had not updated for over a year.

Thanks

Try this:- MiniTool Power Data Recovery. Helped me before 90% or more recovered just use it correctly. Free addition recovers 1gb unless you can get an old installer that had unlimited recovery.

you should be able to do it though a bootable cd like UBCD4WIN and a special dos program that comes built in. all is not lost as long as you don’t over write the data. I recovered a ton of data from someone who killed the partition their computer.

Hello,

To help us find the cause of your problem please tell which Operating System you were using and which Security Software you had installed. Also it is important to tell us which actions did you performed with COMODO System-Cleaner.

Thank you for your support.

Hi,

Thanks for the replies. My OS is Vista with avg free antivirus and windows defender. I was just doing the system clean up but my 9 year old was using my laptop at the same time and may have accidentally clicked on something. I cam back to find comodo appearing to “wipe” and I instantly stopped it assuming I would be able to cancel the action and restore using comodo or at the very least system restore.

Thanks again

Hello,

The ‘Wipe’ function will permanently remove the selected files, folders or partitions and no backup will be done. More details about the ‘Shredder’ module can be found on the following link: Comodo Help .

Thank you for your support.

What a ■■■■ program.

Aren’t you a sunshine. You are now officially on the mods radar. All your four posts are in the CSU board with the single purpose to discredit CSU for undisclosed reasons. We could call this trolling…