Author Topic: Need support for Comodo Dragon webbrowser  (Read 341 times)

Offline Denta765

Need support for Comodo Dragon webbrowser
« on: February 07, 2019, 01:43:52 PM »
The latest version of Comodo Dragon webbrowser version 72.0.3626.81 ( 64bit ) seems to be bugged, it doesnt remember my choice to make it the default browser when I click on the button inside CD  that says" Make CD my default browser". Each time when I fully close CD and open it again it keeps asking me if I want to make it the default browser. This problem was not in the previous version.

Also when I open Win7 startmenu ---> Default programs ( Choose default programs that windows uses by default ), I notice that CD is not even included in the list of browsers that can be selected as a default webbrowser.

I have tried to repair the CD installation and reboot windows but this issue of CD not remembering my choice to make it default browser still exists.

Offline EricJH

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
Re: Need support for Comodo Dragon webbrowser
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 02:13:06 PM »
I see Chromodo is in the list. Is it still installed? Can you see what happens if you choose to set Chromodo as your default browser?

Offline Razvan Romanescu

• Comodo Staff
  • Comodo Member
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2019, 03:50:39 AM »
Hi Denta765!

Thank you for your feedback.

Unfortunately, Chromodo is discontinued and it causes conflicts with Comodo Dragon. Can you please uninstall Chromodo, download a fresh copy of Dragon from our forums and install Dragon?

The Comodo Browsers Team

Offline Denta765

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2019, 07:27:45 AM »
I have managed to resolve this issue by doing a complete uninstall and then doing a clean install of CD.

Its annoying that this isnt fixed by a repair from Win7 -->Programs and features --> Uninstall or change a program thats already installed, please fix this in one of the next patches.

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek