Author Topic: History and Bookmark System not functional  (Read 773 times)

Offline CrystalV

History and Bookmark System not functional
« on: May 15, 2020, 11:04:52 PM »
Hello, my name is Edward. I fully need help. I had no problems using comodo dragon, but just last few months ago, all of a sudden when I started my computer and used comodo dragon, all my history and bookmarks have disappeared. And a message that says "History and bookmark system is not functional" message is appearing. I tried to restore it from backup and it says "Unable to process backup file". I don't know what to do. Anyone please help?

Offline Dharshu

• Comodo Staff
  • Comodo's Hero
Re: History and Bookmark System not functional
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2020, 11:35:13 AM »
Hello CrystalV,

Thank you for reporting.Informed to corresponding team and they will check that.
Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
PD

Offline Sergiu90

• Comodo Staff
  • Comodo Loves me
  • Everything short of perfection is irrelevant
Re: History and Bookmark System not functional
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 04:46:56 AM »
Hello, my name is Edward. I fully need help. I had no problems using comodo dragon, but just last few months ago, all of a sudden when I started my computer and used comodo dragon, all my history and bookmarks have disappeared. And a message that says "History and bookmark system is not functional" message is appearing. I tried to restore it from backup and it says "Unable to process backup file". I don't know what to do. Anyone please help?

Hello Edward, can you please make a print screen of the error and where it pop's up, do you have a back-up doc for the bookmarks?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 04:48:30 AM by Sergiu90 »

Free Endpoint Protection
Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek